Diablo® III

Looking to get the final Achievement. Reses..

60 Worgen Hunter
I am looking for a person or group of people that are willing to work on getting the one Achievement that is pretty much the hardest to get. The resurrection achievement. Anyone game?

I've gotten them all (well all of the ones that the bugs will allow) and that is the only one I've yet to get (minus the level 13 on all characters.) but that is easy by one's self.

If anyone is game look me up, Or message here and we can get a game together to share the achievements.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Life Saver? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4015164192

If so, using search is your best friend.
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Hunter
I posted here asking for help because the other page you linked became a troll session.
Reply Quote
02/07/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Pedagast
I posted here asking for help because the other page you linked became a troll session.

I am also looking to get those achievements I will message you within the game. I have my monk to get to level 13 and I have all of them but the Life-Saver achievement.
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Hunter
02/07/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Shok

I am also looking to get those achievements I will message you within the game. I have my monk to get to level 13 and I have all of them but the Life-Saver achievement.

Sounds good, I am at work now, so it will be later tonight :)
Reply Quote

Empty
Edited by Shok on 2/7/2012 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Life Saver? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4015164192

If so, using search is your best friend.

Not true.

I looked over that post and there was little to make sense of.
Reply Quote
:( my gold achievement is bugged so i dont think i can get the all achievement
Reply Quote
02/07/2012 10:28 AMPosted by HitNRun
:( my gold achievement is bugged so i dont think i can get the all achievement

I got my gold achievement. Only ones I am missing now are maxxed 13 Monk and all characters Beta max and The Life Savers
Reply Quote
02/07/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Pedagast

I need your battletag ID.
Reply Quote

I need your battletag ID.

I never got any information to meet up with you tonight. You need to go into your account and set your battletag so that we can meet up in game.
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Hunter
My Battle Tag is Pendragon#1353

Sorry about not getting to you sooner, but RL has a tendency to kick in at the worst given times. I'll be on in a few hours either way.

Sorry about the wrong battletag... the forum says one thing, the game says another.
Edited by Pedagast on 2/8/2012 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Hunter
I'll be on tonight wife is having company over and they are both having their monthly friend, I'm getting away by killing something so I don't get killed myself ;)

My character's name will be Imperator, my tag should be Pendragon#1353... again should be.
Reply Quote
I'll be on tonight wife is having company over and they are both having their monthly friend, I'm getting away by killing something so I don't get killed myself ;)

My character's name will be Imperator, my tag should be Pendragon#1353... again should be.

I have already sent you 3 friend requests through the friend chat. Please check that.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]