Diablo® III

Conference Call Thread

Wow, some people are incredibly stupid.

The longer D3 is delayed, the more value you get out of the annual pass. The annual pass was to prevent subscriber losses to D3 or another MMO. Did you really get the pass planning on only playing for 3 months, then switching to D3 thereafter? The pass starts the moment you commit. It doesn't start ticking when D3 comes out...

If D3 comes out this November, you can play WoW for a whole year to pass the time, then drop it if you desire to play D3 for FREE. Congrats, you just got D3 free. If D3 comes out sooner and you intend to drop WoW when it does, well, you want to have only 4 months left on your pass, otherwise Blizz takes more of your money overall.
Reply Quote
Mike Morahain says Diablo release "2ND QUARTER" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooo im guessing june right after all the kiddies get out of school for the summer
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
ok i was pissed yesterday and went off and i shouldn't have , sorry for the whining show everyone, just hope D3 comes out very very soon :/
Will edit every topic i made here , thnx and again sorry
Edited by Cundrie on 2/10/2012 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
You're right, I'm sure they're making this incredible game and putting up with all you're whining because they don't care.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
ok i was pissed yesterday and went off and i shouldn't have , sorry for the whining show everyone, just hope D3 comes out very very soon :/
Reply Quote
35 Orc Rogue
DAMN THEM! They pushed D3 back to Q2 now, wth , IF I HAD KNOWN IT TAKE THIS FREAKING LONG , never would have i gotten the year pass, hear that BLIZZ Never !!! Im pissed, so freaking pissed , all they care about is the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ they are gonna make off the real world AH!!!!

Can you tell im upset?? yeah, and ppl are loosing interest in this man , come on !!

Do like how the other Activision reps when talking about money made by Blizzard(being hardly none) said it with contempt, thats how i felt lol hehehehehe

Not sure how the Year pass to wow is adversely affected by the launch of Diablo 3... Buying the year pass was a way to not have to make the decision to save up money by cancelling your wow account so you could afford diablo when it was released... even it if it was released two months ago, you'd still be paying for your wow account until 1 year from the date you signed up....

You people who keep complaining about the delay and the annual pass in the same breath are not making any sense.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Reply Quote
Wow, some people are incredibly stupid.

The longer D3 is delayed, the more value you get out of the annual pass. The annual pass was to prevent subscriber losses to D3 or another MMO. Did you really get the pass planning on only playing for 3 months, then switching to D3 thereafter? The pass starts the moment you commit. It doesn't start ticking when D3 comes out...

If D3 comes out this November, you can play WoW for a whole year to pass the time, then drop it if you desire to play D3 for FREE. Congrats, you just got D3 free. If D3 comes out sooner and you intend to drop WoW when it does, well, you want to have only 4 months left on your pass, otherwise Blizz takes more of your money overall.

They just want to !@#$%.
Reply Quote
Damn! I was totally hoping for a Q1 release. My girlfriend does taxes, so she'll be totally busy up till April 15th. Now if it comes out in Q2 she'll be competing with my D3 time! Well, at least I can play the beta until then...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Edited by Cundrie on 2/10/2012 9:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
Lol, people... really.

02/09/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Cundrie
i found no flaws in the freaking Beta, i went all over the maps, went in ever zoned in place i could , nothing is wrong, so why the heck push it back ??????

Sir. You played a portion of the first act, of the FIRST difficulty, of the game. How on earth can you say that you think the game should be done and not delayed any longer from that portion? Thats like saying, "Mmmm this bag of chips are good", after eating one chip.... but in the bottom 3/4ths of the bag its filled with cockroaches and other creatures that aren't supposed to be consumed. (sorry if someone is reading this while eating chips :-/ )

The d3 beta, is and always has been about stress testing their servers. This last wave of invites stressed their servers quite a bit and actually caused some problems with them. Which had to be fixed (and was very quickly). To make the game, what it needs to be to live up to the others in the franchise, it takes time. (I can hear people saying "BUT ITS TAKEN 15 YEARS! I WANT MAH GAMEZ NAO!!). Trust me, blizz is working their hardest to get the game out. They may have to push the release date back a couple times in the process, but i promise you, you have managed living 13-18 years without diablo 3, you will live another couple months. (See what I did there? Man im sneaky)

edit: and about the annual pass.... really? "I don't want to pay a game i was already going to pay for AND get a free game with it if you all are just going to push the game release date that i want back and take more time so i can actually get some good use out of my annual pass... instead of... hey wait.... I get a free game, AND i get to play more of the game i am actually paying for now... I'm soz blizz. I lub you"

If only that would happen to some of the whiners... maybe my post will send them on the right thinking path.
Edited by D3BETA on 2/9/2012 4:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Wow. Honestly, the game could be released and patched. Can't think of a time in my life that I have been more disappointed. Sitting here waiting for the game to come out and now this. Thank you Blizzard. Thank you very much.
Reply Quote
02/09/2012 04:18 PMPosted by Cundrie
You're right, I'm sure they're making this incredible game and putting up with all you're whining because they don't care.

DUDE they dont, the only reason they doing all the push back and the change in these systems is surrounded all by the real world money trading system, that is all they care about, how they can get items to ppl faster to sell and to buy, at least thats how it feels anymore ever since they said anything about the real world money AH. Sorry i sound like a whiner but im pissed that they keep pushing this game back, i found no flaws in the freaking Beta, i went all over the maps, went in ever zoned in place i could , nothing is wrong, so why the heck push it back ??????

I see your logic here - because you encountered no issues in your undoubtedly half-hearted play through of the beta, the game must be fit for launch!
Reply Quote
39:30
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Hunter
As one of the people who were foolish enough to sign up for the Annual Pass I only hope that something comes out of the complaint I filed with the BBB. I encourage anyone else who signed up for the AP and feels cheated by Blizzard's actions to follow suit.

I'm sorry if I don't have the same amount of patience as other people on this forum have, but its time to make it clear to Blizzard that it is not alright to disrespect and mislead their customers. Regardless of how much people want to argue against this point, the fact that there is a sizable number of people who are disgusted with this situation - whether they are vocal about it or not - is an indication that something is wrong. And I would find it hard to believe that half of those supporting Blizzard right now would tolerate it from any other company. Being Blizzard does not mean they should get free reign to, quite frankly, cheat their customers.
Reply Quote
I've been telling people this is gonna release Halloween 2012...
Reply Quote
You guys are idiots.

IT IS NOT GOING TO BE Q2.

What part of Blizzard's history makes you think they will be able to meet this deadline??

Considering the last time they made a game like this was Diablo 2, they clearly have no concept of development time.

We'll be lucky if this is released by August.
Reply Quote
Super !@#$ing sad face .......
Reply Quote
As one of the people who were foolish enough to sign up for the Annual Pass I only hope that something comes out of the complaint I filed with the BBB. I encourage anyone else who signed up for the AP and feels cheated by Blizzard's actions to follow suit.

I'm sorry if I don't have the same amount of patience as other people on this forum have, but its time to make it clear to Blizzard that it is not alright to disrespect and mislead their customers. Regardless of how much people want to argue against this point, the fact that there is a sizable number of people who are disgusted with this situation - whether they are vocal about it or not - is an indication that something is wrong. And I would find it hard to believe that half of those supporting Blizzard right now would tolerate it from any other company. Being Blizzard does not mean they should get free reign to, quite frankly, cheat their customers.

Lol @ BBB. The BBB essentially takes money from smaller companies so that the smaller companies can use their seal. Big companies aren't really within the domain of the BBB, which is not a section of the government but instead just a Non Profit.
Reply Quote
yeah they did announce it would be q1 2012. They later amended it to say early 2012 rather than q1.

The annual pass for wow initially said it would get you a free copy of d3 when it launched in q1 2012. they ninja edited it though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]