Diablo® III

Conference Call Thread

They didn't confirm !@#$ about Q2. They said it's "targeted." Just like late 2011, early 2012/Q1 2012.
Reply Quote
02/09/2012 02:13 PMPosted by D3BETA
Targeting Q2. Vague "we'll give you a release schedule over the next few weeks". I hate how vague this is. Graah.

Because if they aren't vague they might actually be held to standards normal !@#$ing people think when someone says early or soon -.- not %^-*ing valve an blizz time
Reply Quote
Kristen sounds hott
Reply Quote
Technically they confirmed the target of Q2 lol
Reply Quote
Q2 Release. Seriously I'm happy we have a target.
Reply Quote
I wish I could ask a question...
Reply Quote
They said absolutely nothing of value.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/dwwdw.jpg/
Reply Quote
LOL - You get ONE question and you will be muted

Guy goes into question "So, a couple questions here"
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Morhaime just stated that they're expecting a D3 release in Q2 of this year, so anytime from April-June.
Reply Quote
Listen to this guy, "you may ask ONE question" so he asks two lol
Reply Quote
Go ahead, dig up a SINGLE quote of Q1 2012, should be easy since there are a bunch according to you.....Oh wait, there isnt a single one now is there?Jan 1st - March 31st is Q1"Early" easily could mean May."@Bashiok Was it a slip of the tongue when you said D3 is aiming for a Q1 release or did "early 2012" always translate to Q1?@Bashiok Bashiok@Skillsh0t Just a mistake on my part. Q1 is definitely more literal, so I suppose I should correct it."

These types of misleading tweets are why some in the Diablo community are feeling jerked around.
Reply Quote
02/09/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Nisia
Morhaime just stated that they're expecting a D3 release in Q2 of this year, so anytime from April-June.

You mean, August-December.
Reply Quote
02/09/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Faye

You mean, August-December.

How does that add up? isn't Q1 Jan - Mar?
Reply Quote
02/09/2012 02:16 PMPosted by D3BETA
Q2 Release. Seriously I'm happy we have a target.

Yeah i was also happy when they announced Q4 2011 release date, then made it Q1 2012... now Q2 2012 which considering how things are with blizzard will be moved up to Q3 2045.......

You must not be keeping up with the changes they have been making to the game to get it out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]