Diablo® III

Have You Seen Luxury Resplendent Chest?

Hello there,

This video will show you Resplendent Chest in Cathedral Level 4.

As you can see, this isn't special quest or event. I uploaded this video because lots of beta players miss this and run straight to SK.

I remember there is one special event in Cathedral. I'm still searching for that one.
(If you know what floor it is, please share your valuable information with me)

Anyways, I've found one rare drop from this chest. If you haven't found this chest or tired of doing SK run, try to find this chest for fun :)

Thanks

Resplendent Chest - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzBSvPn1C3Q

Diablo III Playlist - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL802A63587EC10ADB&feature=plcp
Edited by Canadian on 2/11/2012 9:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
You're not always gonna get that room. Its random.
Reply Quote
02/11/2012 01:43 PMPosted by D3BETA

This. These things are exciting when you do find them, and certainly make the game more interesting, however I do not plan on spending my time playing the game searching for these random extra's.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm seeing a pattern to your posts, Canadian. Post thread "discussing" something already pretty common knowledge, have link to your youtube video; optional: plea for subscriptions.

Your videos aren't bad, and it's not like they aren't allowed, but man you have 0 tact.
Reply Quote
02/11/2012 01:46 PMPosted by D3BETA
This. These things are exciting when you do find them, and certainly make the game more interesting, however I do not plan on spending my time playing the game searching for these random extra's.

you dont have to search for it, the great thing is, its there when you dont expect it.
Reply Quote

so, would you be one of those people that skips all the rooms and even monsters just to get to SK asap?

edit: also... @OP if u were the person playing in the video, i REALLY hope that you dont regularly skip monsters like that
Edited by Honor on 2/11/2012 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

so, would you be one of those people that skips all the rooms and even monsters just to get to SK asap?

edit: also... @OP if u were the person playing in the video, i REALLY hope that you dont regularly skip monsters like that

I'm curious why you need to criticize others for the way they play. I explore every nook and cranny, killing everything that moves (good thing NPCs don't move!), but I don't care if others rush past mobs to go for the big bosses in search of loot. That's where most of the good stuff drops anyway, so I can understand their choice.
Reply Quote

I'm curious why you need to criticize others for the way they play. I explore every nook and cranny, killing everything that moves (good thing NPCs don't move!), but I don't care if others rush past mobs to go for the big bosses in search of loot. That's where most of the good stuff drops anyway, so I can understand their choice.

because ive run into way too many beta testers who skip everything and go right to SK

ive never done jar of souls with anyone else bc all everyone ever does is go as fast as possible, and anytime im in a multiplayer game, im forced to play a way i dont like to if i want to fight anything

and actually, unlike WoW, bosses ARENT going to be the place for best loot in this game, (excluding first time kills) and exploring will be the best thing u can do in a run
Edited by Honor on 2/11/2012 3:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

because ive run into way too many beta testers who skip everything and go right to SK

ive never done jar of souls with anyone else bc all everyone ever does is go as fast as possible, and anytime im in a multiplayer game, im forced to play a way i dont like to if i want to fight anything

Well, you could stop playing multiplayer with random people. Play a closed game or play with friends (if you have any who are in the beta). It's not like there's stuff you can only do in a group, it's not an MMO.
Reply Quote

and actually, unlike WoW, bosses ARENT going to be the place for best loot in this game, and exploring will be the best thing u can do in a run

you know... Diablo 3 is soloable and will be in its entirety come release

sure is, but i like playing with people, i jsut wish more people didnt think this was wow and skip right to the boss every time

id like to see what jar of souls is like with more than one person

the game is about loot and exploring and killing monsters, skipping all of that ust to kill a boss faster seems counterproductive, and being forced to do the same 95% of the time someone enters gets irritating

but... sorry for attempting to promote a better playstyle...?
Edited by Honor on 2/11/2012 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

the game is about loot and exploring and killing monsters, skipping all of that ust to kill a boss faster seems counterproductive

Try to see it from their perspective. The only reason to explore and kill things is for loot. But if you can guarantee quality loot from one source (a boss), then you don't need to deal with other, less reliable sources.

but... sorry for attempting to promote a better playstyle...?

Playstyles are entirely subjective. What works for us won't necessarily work for others. Like wise, we don't like to rush through; we like to explore and see the random events.
Edited by Rhukgaren on 2/11/2012 3:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/11/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Rhukgaren
Try to see it from their perspective. The only reason to explore and kill things is for loot. But if you can guarantee quality loot from one source (a boss), then you don't need to deal with other, less reliable sources.

that isnt really right tho... it KINDA is because the SK is the highest lvl in what we can play, but come inferno, it is the exact opposite of what they should be doing, hence this

02/11/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Honor
attempting to promote a better playstyle

edit: and that ISNT subjective, (it is in normal-hell, tho) they are literally doing it wrong, if they continue to do so in inferno
Edited by Honor on 2/11/2012 3:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
but come inferno, it is the exact opposite of what they should be doing, hence this

edit: and that ISNT subjective, (it is in normal-hell, tho) they are literally doing it wrong, if they continue to do so in inferno

Now you're making the assumption that they will continue rushing through the entire game, all the way through Inferno.

It's a beta, so nothing we do on here will matter, just wait for release, play with friends, and ignore the people who skip parts. It really isn't that big of a deal if not everyone plays the way you do.
Reply Quote
The room is almost always found if you turn right from where you start at level 4 - and it seems to be more frequent in patch 10+ than prior. It's a fun one and can get you killed if not prepared.
Reply Quote
but come inferno, it is the exact opposite of what they should be doing, hence this

Now you're making the assumption that they will continue rushing through the entire game, all the way through Inferno.

It's a beta, so nothing we do on here will matter, just wait for release, play with friends, and ignore the people who skip parts. It really isn't that big of a deal if not everyone plays the way you do.

most of them will, most of them think the bosses are the only important monsters that drop loot, however, im not really assuming theyre going to... moreso, im making preemptive strikes against the WoW run mentality

is that wrong of me?
Edited by Honor on 2/11/2012 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
These are in the crypts and in the den or evil like area that sometimes spawns in the outdoors area.
Reply Quote
02/11/2012 01:46 PMPosted by D3BETA

Different strokes but the randomness keeps the game interesting.

The go-from-point-A-to-point-Z in a straight line folks will miss a lot. You get tired fast with games that are too linear and predictable.
Reply Quote
Whoa, lots of arguments here :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]