Diablo® III

Let's get to know each other.

Since we are all sitting around twiddling our thumbs, we may as well get to know each other. So Diablo fans what is your profession?

Me? Former US Navy Submariner, and currently a technician for a Metallurgy research company.

Oh and part time demon smasher of course!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Student, in school to be a teacher.
Reply Quote
im a gamer, that needs a job lol
Reply Quote
79 Tauren Paladin
02/11/2012 10:11 PMPosted by Zalbane

I supervise the inventory control team at a distribution warehouse.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Reply Quote
iam a worker at a shop of fiberglass yesssssur mate ooooo and i play d1 and d2 frequently at work..... ;) dont tell my boss
Reply Quote
us marine
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Librarian here.
Reply Quote
Chef and EMT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Assistant to the General Manager at the only Vet Clinic in the North - Which doubles as the only Shelter in my city. (I am also a certified dog trainer.)

I play on a computer all day and name shelter animals after my favorite video game characters.

Little Nishu has nerve damage and is mentally retarded - because we can't garuntee his health, he cannot be adopted out <: ( But he will be our clinic cat and we will see if he gets any better... (We're giving him adaquan injections to help with the pain and stiffness in his back legs... Poor little kitty.)

Here he is chillin on my desk :P

Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
02/11/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Sylthalas
Librarian here.

Being a Libarian would be so chill.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I am a writer, which pretty much equals unemployed...
Reply Quote
im the 99%
Reply Quote
02/11/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Sasukekun
I am a writer, which pretty much equals unemployed...

I guess that means I'm a writer too. That sounds a lot better than lazy student who doesn't want a job. I'm gonna start introducing myself as a writer now, thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)