Diablo® III

So I go into my email

85 Night Elf Hunter
I look through the subject lines really quick and see the word Diablo 3.. I then !@#$ my pants a little and simultaneously went into a seizure-%^-*!@ (Seizuregasm?). About 5 minutes later when I was done convulsing I went to click on the link to see what blizzard's apology letter to me would look like for not giving me the Diablo 3 beta when it first came out; I figured it'd be something along the lines of we wanted to make sure the beta would be up to your standards, also we'd like it if you could send more 8x10 glossys of your junk to hang up around Blizzard HQ. Would you imagine my surprise when it was a mother#$%^ing amazon recommendation telling me they have a suggestion for a product I might be interested. Amazon I have two things to say to you. One: You know me way too -*!@ing well I think the last thing i ordered from you was a radio transmitter for my ipod. Two: I have 5 8x10 glossys of my junk in the mail to you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
3 different times now Amazon has sent me an email to the effect of 'We're still trying to obtain the following items for you" with my Diablo III Collector's Edition as the subject/headline, since I pre-ordered it from there.

They've been doing it once a month since 11/24, and each time I see the subject line I have to do a double-take, followed by a double-sigh.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
3 different times now Amazon has sent me an email to the effect of 'We're still trying to obtain the following items for you" with my Diablo III Collector's Edition as the subject/headline, since I pre-ordered it from there.

They've been doing it once a month since 11/24, and each time I see the subject line I have to do a double-take, followed by a double-sigh.

I can relate. Although I think amazon owes me a new couch upholstery underwear and new pants...jk just new upolstery and underwear
Edited by Jérry on 2/12/2012 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Sorry OP I'm a little dissapointed, I was hoping it was spam or something at least a little more entertaining.
Edited by blitzkrieg on 2/12/2012 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Sorry OP I'm a little dissapointed, I was hoping it was malware or something a little more entertaining at least.

Thats okay judging by your golden post history of flawless one liners like

You should be ashamed of yourself for butchering the most memorable quote in the series imo.

or
Troll crits Muspelheim, DeckardCain, and Constantine for 9001 damage!

I'm just not sure I really have any comedy for a flawless human being like you
Reply Quote
Jerry..

I lol'd

multiple times.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Jerry..

I lol'd

multiple times.

Thanks yo
Reply Quote
Not at your situation, but the way you told your story ;) funny man
Reply Quote
hah. You get a chuckle jerry. Just a chuckle.

Now back to playing the beta. Just joined my first multiplayer game, fun fun =D

*slowly backs out of the room*

-Sabin
www.DarkRevolutionGaming.com
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
hah. You get a chuckle jerry. Just a chuckle.

Now back to playing the beta. Just joined my first multiplayer game, fun fun =D

*slowly backs out of the room*

-Sabin
www.DarkRevolutionGaming.com

I wish upon you endless bouts of dysentery
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]