Diablo® III

How the Diablo 3 lore should be

I have heard a wide range of speculation/story plot ideas from the forums/community and I must say some of them sound pretty awesome.

I just hope blizz doesn't make another SCWOL(the story was pretty average/like something that could have been thought of in a day type thing- this is my opinion)

I'm hoping the d3 story will be kick us in the face with awesomeness!

Any ideas on how the d3 story should be, post it here.

Reply Quote
I would never say that my speculation is "how it should be", but this is purely my speculation.

From what I remember from Blizzcon (and what they said about the story) among the lore from the past two games, plus knowing that this is set 20 years after Diablo 2 I've drawn up what I believe it's going to be like. The beginning will obviously be just trying to figure out what happened with the cathedral and how all of the ancient evil buried beneath has awoken. (speculation) One of the angelic council has turned and fallen from the heavens, hence the blue radiance from the "comet" and has awoken everything below. In the midst of this, Belial and Azmodan have come to Sanctuary to give their go at it while the heroes of old are MIA. Ultimately, I think end-game will take you to hell to "finish the fight" once and for all and ensure that none of the Prime Evils return to sanctuary in any form.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]