Everyday I'm trollin'
Ev-ev-ev-everyday I'm trollin'
Ev-ev-everyday I'm, everyday I'm, everyday I'm trollin'
Everyday I'm trollin' trollin' trollin' troll-trollin'
Reply Quote
I came for the waffles.
I stayed for the hooliganship.
Reply Quote
I come to the forums every so often to read up on some new kid getting his angry on about not being in the beta, or QQing about another pushback. I laugh at these kids then /sipscoffee
Reply Quote
I read the occasional thread and post in it if I think it's a worthy topic of discussion. I also like to see the feedback forums and see what the other beta testers are finding.
Reply Quote
I come here to laugh at the depravity and idiocy of the community that resides here. And try and remind myself why I want to play a game with these people.
Reply Quote
Loving stupid veteran threads, don't know why.And i wanted to see if monkeys still believe in the d3 awesomeness.
Reply Quote
I came here because they shut the old one down.

Yeah, back in the days of "Paladin is the fifth class!" and frequent posters like Friskydingo. Good times, good times...
Reply Quote
79 Tauren Paladin
02/10/2012 09:53 PMPosted by CapnGeiger
Be honest.

I will, but be forewarned it will be corny.

I come for the community. I like reading what other players have to say about games I either greatly enjoy or highly anticipate.

I haven't posted too much in the D3 forums, but I'm quite a regular over in the WoW New Player Help area. I hope to see a similar section here.

I like to engage in passionate (and constructive!) discussions about all the facets of our vast and wonderful community with my peers that I always hope to see in-game (or in a Battle Ground; depends on the poster really).

I know.. eyeroll corniness, but what can one do.
Reply Quote
I come to the forums because occasionally I feel like wading through an ocean of scum.
Reply Quote
02/11/2012 07:42 AMPosted by D3BETA
I come to the forums because occasionally I feel like wading through an ocean of scum.

Awesome lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm not really sure why I come back at this point. We can't really have open discussions because if you make any criticism of Diablo or Blizzard, fanboys ruin the discussion with their blind worshiping, trolls ruin everything, and nothing gets done. Even if you say something nice about Diablo 3 or Blizzard, trolls will probably ruin it and then it just gets buried by threads of complaining.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I come to read all the White Knighting....then laugh to myself and wonder if i was like that once upon a time as well.
Reply Quote
Bored.
Reply Quote
game addict,cannot help it

need my dose
Reply Quote
5 Orc Warrior
Came here to get news Nd got sucked right in. Never seen it coming
Reply Quote
i like to socialize to be honest, even if its with trolls. Even if its nonsense its still socializing on a small level. Dont get me wrong though, my troll bone has wanted to activate more than once.

there are some good topics out there too if ya look.
Edited by D3BETA on 2/12/2012 5:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
To learn about D3.

I've learned tons of little details not covered in articles as a result of coming to these forums. I'll get details on Beta changes here and general reactions as well.

I realize that this being the D3 forums means there will be an extreme bias. I've seen the same highly negative bias on several forums be it 4E D&D, Civ 5, or here.

Fans of the game have the ability to overlook what works and focus strictly on the negative while calling constant boycotts on them. In this sense, the forums are entertaining.
Barbarians are the only class with MF = Boycott
The existence of a RMAH = Boycott
No offline mode = Boycott
Graphics that make people think about WoW = Boycott
I'm not dying during the first 16th of the games easiest difficulty = Boycott
If these forums actually represented the majority of the population, D3 would sell under 100,000 units in the first year.
Edited by Babinro on 2/12/2012 5:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I'm here to mock people who thought gaming was so much better back when they were children and wouldn't it be nice if we just went back to those Good Old Days? Also I occasionally answer people's questions and make novel character builds.

02/11/2012 04:09 AMPosted by CarlSagan
Why should i be ashamed? he was a master troll, doing it on a cosmic level.

To make a troll from scratch, you must first create the universe.
Edited by Halloom on 2/12/2012 7:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
Fans of the game have the ability to overlook what works and focus strictly on the negative while calling constant boycotts on them. In this sense, the forums are entertaining.
Barbarians are the only class with MF = Boycott
The existence of a RMAH = Boycott
No offline mode = Boycott
Graphics that make people think about WoW = Boycott
I'm not dying during the first 16th of the games easiest difficulty = Boycott
If these forums actually represented the majority of the population, D3 would sell under 100,000 units in the first year.

Yes indeed! The people that I'm looking forward to playing with are the ones who are just carrying on with life, NOT maximum stressing. They might not even buy on launch day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]