Diablo® III

When I die

90 Draenei Mage
I had a dream last night, and in that dream I was dead.

In this dream I had lived to be 85 (21 now) and had lived a long and happy life. Sure I was sad watching all my loved ones, but what really ticked me off was when I got to the pearly white gates and was told that D3 would be released just a few days later...
Reply Quote
Not even death will save you from D3 delays.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
It was released on June 30th of 2075 (according to the big guy)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
so your were kinda depressed about your family... but the real problem and the main one was d3 wasn't released... theres a true diablo fan.. lol
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
The worst part was that Blizzard decided not to release in that region, had something to do with the RMAH and gambling
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So they released it?!?! in 2057 when I died I heard that it was going to be canceled due to lack of surviving fans.... almost 30 years later it comes out... If I hadn't of gone to war I might of made it.
Edited by Axeingar on 2/11/2012 1:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/11/2012 01:10 AMPosted by Pest
Its fine by that time ill be too tied into my Xbox 1080 and my new copy of FF-LXXXVI

wins thread
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Posted by Pest
Its fine by that time ill be too tied into my Xbox 1080 and my new copy of FF-LXXXVI

wins thread

Agreed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]