Diablo® III

so im thinking dh.......

heres what im thinking, i wanted to start d3 off with a demon hunter (somewhat a mix of assassin / zon) but the one thing im going to ask all you is! will this charecter be an exceptional charecter specifically for mf? im just thinking bows wont have much mf adds if any.. so just curious on opinions.
Reply Quote
My opinion is you should not play a character because it is good at mf, you should play it because you enjoy the playstyle.

That being said, bows have mf modifiers.
Reply Quote
I have to agree the Mf can be much different in D3 then D1 and D2. In D2 the mf class was mainly the sorce her dmg was still great with out gear just lots of mf and of course Teleport. So its hard to see what class that can be the mf class probably the one that has the best aoe and clear lots of mobs at once.
Reply Quote
I'm thinking that MF will be overrated and that in late game you will get your !@# handed back to you if you only concentrate on MF gear instead of all round survivability (in hell + inferno).

Being alive and killing faster will net more items than slow killing and tons of MF.
Reply Quote
My opinion is you should not play a character because it is good at mf, you should play it because you enjoy the playstyle.

That being said, bows have mf modifiers.

I agree with this post, also would like to add that gems in their current state have Dex + MF on emeralds. Dex is already a favorable stat for Demon hunters, and the emeralds are also the only gem with added MF as well. So in theory demon hunters (And monks) Will actually end up with higher Mf just by proper itemization.

I have a feeling that survivability in Inferno is going to be the primary concern for a MF character though since all the really good stuff drops there. So I would focus on that.
Reply Quote
well im not saying im making a full mf charecter like in d2 (6 isted sword with no other mods making it nearly useless) my goal is to find items example: rare 1 handed crossbow with x + mods + mf... so its maintains sick mods but also throws in a bit of mf... im just curious whether or not a demon hunter can withstand inferno with this type of exampled gear.
Reply Quote
thanks for the help n ideas people. to be honest an awesome thing i like about the demonhunter is the ability to just toss gernades at barrels and having all of them blow up rather then going up to them and hitting em one or two at a time.... i personally think barrels and pots will hold way better items then what they did in d2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]