Diablo® III

Reward for completing inferno

other then beening able to loot the best areas of the game, i think itd be kinda cool if there was a reward for completing inferno like unlocking a new mode or something, something thatd drive the casual player to WANT to beat the impossible mission of inferno
Edited by D3BETA on 2/11/2012 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Banner upgrades.
Reply Quote
I don't recall where, but somewhere along the line they said that they would like to have item rewards for completing certain achievements.
Reply Quote
yea i know you get banner upgrades but i dont think thatll drive people to go that extra mile, maybe its just me but i havent glanced at a single banner yet, now maybe if i unlocked neons, and a big H for my banner i would like them.... as far as items i dont really feel items are as rewarding or impactful as content. but now i know cant wait for my inferno quest items
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I don't think there should be nor will there be, any actual loot associated with beating Inferno. You get the ability to say "I BEAT INFERNO!!!!" and you get some bragging rights with having completed it. Even more so if you do it on hardcore.
Reply Quote
as awesome it would be to have an exclusive cinematic it would be pointless because it would be up on youtube, and what i ment by being able to loot the best areas is Act4 > Act1 drops i hope there isnt hot spots like you said.
Reply Quote
I hope we get this item:

http://thottbot.com/item=78477
Reply Quote
02/11/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Zdemon
I don't think there should be nor will there be, any actual loot associated with beating Inferno. You get the ability to say "I BEAT INFERNO!!!!" and you get some bragging rights with having completed it. Even more so if you do it on hardcore.

Plus you will be able to get the best gear.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Canehdn

Plus you will be able to get the best gear.

To $$ with correct?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
It would be cool if there was something--even something small-associated with doing every quest in every Act in a single Inferno run.

No idea how long that would take, probably quite epic, haha.
Reply Quote
BEATING INFERNO UNLOCKS DISCO INFERNO

fixt.
Reply Quote
I think just being able to say "I beat it on inferno" is good enough. Then having my barb look extra amazing will just top it off!
Reply Quote
a neat acheivment
Reply Quote
Imagine beating inferno and every initial rare drop from the bosses is stuff that severely suboptimal for your class. That'd be pretty funny.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
BEATING INFERNO UNLOCKS DISCO INFERNO

fixt.

Aahahaha

Diablo jumps out and does the Saturday Night Fever dance. And we all die in shame.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]