Diablo® III

I Just Found Weird Shaped Ring

This ring dropped while I was doing Amulet Run.

You can see this ring in Game Guide: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/ring-1fCyAi

As you can see, this ring is different shaped compare to other normal/rare rings in Beta.

I'm just curious if this ring is hard to find in Beta.
(if yes, please tell me currency of this ring in AH)

What do you think?

Weird Shaped Ring in Beta - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL802A63587EC10ADB&feature=edit_ok
Reply Quote
Yup. Definitely happens. it can roll higher affixes than the other two designs you see. Depending on the stats on your badboy, it might sell for a tidy sum of monopoly money on the AH.
Reply Quote
if it is really rare, YOU can set how much you want to sell it for and see if it is bought, then you will know :)
Reply Quote
its a lvl 7 ring...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/11/2012 11:29 PMPosted by D3BETA
its a lvl 7 ring...

HOLY CRAP ITS A LVL7 RING.

Sell that for heaps!
Reply Quote
02/11/2012 11:29 PMPosted by D3BETA
its a lvl 7 ring...

I guess you don't have beta :)
Reply Quote
I found one like that yesterday lol. I think I salvaged it. It had +3-4 damage instead of the normal 1-2
Reply Quote
Unless that ring has more to offer then other rings, it's not that special.

It's like buying a car that has a black interior instead of a white interior.
Reply Quote
02/12/2012 12:24 AMPosted by KrazyTrumpet
I found one like that yesterday lol. I think I salvaged it. It had +3-4 damage instead of the normal 1-2

Sad face :( That ring would sell for 300BB easy. Not all level 7 rings are worth a lot though. There are several level 7 rings on AH available for 1BB and go unsold. Depends entirely on the stats. So far the best I've come across are 3-5 damage, 10% MF, and 17% GF. I'm guessing there are 18% GF's out there because magical level 7 gear in general can reach 18% GF. Don't forget you can also drop these items with double stats. Imagine a 3-5 damage ring with 5% attack speed. My personal beta dream!
Reply Quote
Unless that ring has more to offer then other rings, it's not that special.

It's like buying a car that has a black interior instead of a white interior.

But a rare black interior lolol
Reply Quote
02/12/2012 01:06 AMPosted by NKplague

Sad face :( That ring would sell for 300BB easy. Not all level 7 rings are worth a lot though. There are several level 7 rings on AH available for 1BB and go unsold. Depends entirely on the stats. So far the best I've come across are 3-5 damage, 10% MF, and 17% GF. I'm guessing there are 18% GF's out there because magical level 7 gear in general can reach 18% GF. Don't forget you can also drop these items with double stats. Imagine a 3-5 damage ring with 5% attack speed. My personal beta dream!

ha, good news I still have it. 300bb, seriously?
Reply Quote
02/12/2012 12:24 AMPosted by KrazyTrumpet

Nice...I want +3-4 damage ring; and 3-5 amulets too
Reply Quote
02/12/2012 12:17 AMPosted by Canadian
its a lvl 7 ring...

I guess you don't have beta :)

LOL he does have the beta.
Reply Quote
First item listed for $20 000 come release.
Reply Quote
Man.. everytime when I get Wouding amulet drops, I get 1-2 damage..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]