Diablo® III

the hex.... pour les francais

c pas la meilleur magie , je trouve quil faudrait la changer contre quelque chose dautre, jai jouer avec la seul combinaison de bien que jai pu trouver avec ses, la bombe, le spiders ,peur, et sprit sa tien les enemies a distance et quand il son trop proche , bouf! poulet, mais bon se nest pas la strat la plus éfficace ,mais p-e quand tout les lvl vont etre débloquer son potanciel sera plus présant
Edited by TnTZerg on 2/10/2012 4:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
What and the hell? Engrish... X____x
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Whatever your on my friend, it would be nice of you to share...
Reply Quote
engrish is????
Reply Quote
lol im sorry my english its bad , i used (google traducteur) for traduc my text and the traduction is very bad francais in anglish, i speaks french , then i go shares in francais
Reply Quote
He pretty much says that hex isnt the best spell and it should be switched out. He also says that he tried comboing with bombs,spiders,fear and spirit but that it isnt that effective. At the end he says that the spell might be more usefull later on in the game.
Source: I come from Quebec(Canada) so im pretty much bilingual
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Now that whole post makes a great deal more sense lol.
Reply Quote
thx ofx
Reply Quote
Comment peut on avoir beaucoup d'argent?
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]