Diablo® III

Unable to access forums

My WoW account has been disabled for awhile. Switching my GamerTag/Profile whatever to D3 is not easy, and not in your faq. It took me 3 support tickets and 3 days just to get the right answer out of you guys, and not even through the normal support system. I had to email the forum support guys (or girls?).

I mean, I have it fixed now. For anyone else with the same problem, you have to click on your name after you login to the community forums on the Top ^ Right > (click the v). Then at the bottom, you have to click manage characters, and an option that doesn't look like it's select-able, it just says D3Beta above all your other characters.

If you're like me, you may have tried everything else, leaving you wondering why it was not working. Well, the above steps are how you gain access to the forums, and until they fix this tedious method of gaining access (even though your profile is linked to your beta account already), I'm leaving it in Bug Report.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]