- ignore monsters
- seperate search
- playing on PST usually afternoon/night
- friendly, mature
- no afk

add me!

Canadian#1390
Reply Quote
Is it confirmed that they only drop in the final room? I don't remember when I found mine at.
Reply Quote
02/11/2012 01:58 AMPosted by D3BETA
Is it confirmed that they only drop in the final room? I don't remember when I found mine at.

Can anyone confirm this? I'd like to know too. Is Canadian implying to do final-room runs? Wouldn't it be better to run separately then?
Reply Quote
From what I've read and my own experience, I've only got one ammy from the SK guards in the SK room right before the SK boss.

I've ran 30 hours of MF runs with 107% MF.

I'm always looking for folks to do MF runs.
Reply Quote
I'm down for this, sending you a request.
Reply Quote
From what I've read and my own experience, I've only got one ammy from the SK guards in the SK room right before the SK boss.

I've ran 30 hours of MF runs with 107% MF [in the beta]

I'm always looking for folks to do MF runs.

I'm so sorry
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I ran returns for about 3 days now, maybe 4 hours total.
you can do these solo +fast, just don't kill the king

finally got one, 3-4 damage, not perfect, but no complaints since i'm glad it wasn't some useless mod
Reply Quote
Did two hours of MF runs last night, focused primarily on doing SK guardians over and over. Actually got two ammys. Nothing too great one +6 Strength and the other +2 Vitality.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]