Diablo® III

Which class is OP beta players??

I didn't get a beta key myself, but to you beta'ers which class is overpowered in your opinion? And what do you think will be the first to be nerfed? I have my own opinion based on youtube videos and such, but what do you guys think?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
The human aspect of the game is extremely op and needs nerfed. The NPCs need a major buff.
Reply Quote
02/11/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Daveman
The human aspect of the game is extremely op and needs nerfed. The NPCs need a major buff.

What he said!:)
Reply Quote
Well, as of now, Leah is OP. She can open doors that no other class can. In all my infinite strength as a barbarian i can make mobs explode but i cant open a gate, that has a tiny lock on it.
Reply Quote
Demon Hunter has chakram which can be spammed But.. its beta and everything is so easy to kill that you cant really tell one way or another if the class is op.
Reply Quote
I think the zombies are pretty damm powerful. I mean they just seem endless. Being endless is a great power.
Reply Quote
health orbs too stronk
Reply Quote
Maybe I should word it differently and ask which class do you think will be OP once the game is released :P, or is that also impossible to tell since no one has played more than half of act 1? hmmm
Reply Quote
It is too hard to tell which class is OP since every single class is on Hello Kitty Carebear easy mode.

My prediction is that the Witchdoctor will be the most powerful for fighting multiple enemies at once.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Depends on what month/patch you're playing. I wouldn't worry about which class is better than the others, but figure out which class you will have the most fun playing your first time through with.
Reply Quote
Wizard but its supposed to be that way early game. The developers made her that way because it's no fun to play a wizard with resource management problems early game. They made that point long ago. When you get to later levels, it WILL be balanced, and you will see every class defeat a wizard of the same level. (Yes, even a Witchdoc is good against Wiz late game.)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
the lag is op for me
Reply Quote
89 Troll Shaman
once the game goes live:

Melee chars will have to keep hitting stuff (leach) which makes them OP bcs they survive by not stopping the killing.

Ranged chars will have to keep moving and kiting which will take overall longer to kill mobs imo.

This isn't' a game where they balance dps. It's a game where dps+survivability is balanced, or attempted to be balanced.
Reply Quote
Witchdoctor is definitely -under-powered at beta levels.
Reply Quote
Too close to say, so nobody I guess. Plus, it's a beta. How would we know without reaching lvl 60?
Reply Quote
Good points, well I guess we'll see when the game's released. whatever happens happens right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]