Diablo® III

Diablo Release Date???

80 Worgen Death Knight
when will we get some !@#$%^- news on the release date. a day, a week, a month, a quarter....... anything!!!! i dont understand giving out 100,000 more beta invites when u could release the game and get money for it. i am really upset because i know the reason i didnt get an invite is because my beta profile has low specs.... well excuse me for not living with my parents anymore and having to pay rent and bills and support a 4 year old daughter... i cant afford a good comp with great memory and a pro video card.

in my opinion we are the people u should be giving beta keys to. you want to see how the game is gonna work on an "avarage person" comp, not all these kids with suped up comps. most of the people playing are not 15 anymore and have to buy things themselves.

i would really appreciate any sort of info on this topic

signed hardcore diablo fanatic

Of_WfB
Reply Quote
i have a pretty bad !@# alienware comp and i havnt gotten a beta key either. Dont assume thats why because a LOT of people with low specs have gotten keys.

also they just said it was projected to be released by june and thats fairly recent news so its not like its been a LONG time since we got anything.
Reply Quote
these are the crying post ive come to know, i live with my mom... and support her and my little brother and have a good computer so no reason to be sour. an seriously the beta isnt all that
Reply Quote
I need to stay off these forums, the need to flame idiots is just too much.
Reply Quote
Basically we should hear something by the end of April. If not, either they won't make their Q2 target or they're planing to announce it less than 2 months before release.

Secondly, it is quite likely that others with similar computer specs to yours do have beta. Blizzard are aware of what systems the game is being tested on and they will release more beta keys if they deem it necessary. Other than that, it's completely random.
Reply Quote
when will we get some !@#$%^- news on the release date. a day, a week, a month, a quarter....... anything!!!!

The only part that is relevant to the main topic of this post.

i am really upset because i know the reason i didnt get an invite is because my beta profile has low specs....

Irrelevant to the topic, also not true. Selection of Beta is purely randomized, but I believe there are cases Blizzard specifically picks out some Beta invites for actual hardware tests.

well excuse me for not living with my parents anymore and having to pay rent and bills and support a 4 year old daughter... i cant afford a good comp with great memory and a pro video card.

Uses Appeal to Pity will not grant you any beta keys, thus it is a fallacy.

I'm sorry for being such a jerk, flame away.
Reply Quote
When it is done.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Death Knight
no offense taken guys. thanks for the info... im just pulling my hair out waiting for this game
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Death Knight
and by the way (you haters) they said Q4 last year so me hearing Q2 this year isnt that convincing..... i been hearing it for years and i wouldnt be surprised if it came out next year.
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Death Knight
[quote="40442327248"]
I work and paid for my own custom built computer. I am not fifteen and neither are a lot of people who have access to the beta. I live on my own also! I understand your frustrations. We would all like to see a release date but there is no need to attack people because of it.

sorry i didnt want to upset anyone and i didnt mean to attack i am just really frustrated
Reply Quote
why don't you be a good father and spend time with your kid, posting and griping online isn't setting a very good example for her.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
dude go lvl your toon i had a look at ur profile if u spend as much time working on ur toon as u do !@#$%ing about diablo u could be a epic raider
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
kid+job=time not spent on world of warcraft getting gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]