Diablo® III

Why no love for the barb?

So just for the sake of the argument im gonna simplify the class down.

Witch doc was the necro
Demon hunter was the Amazon
Wizard was the sorceress
Monk was the Paladin
Barbarian is still the barbarian...

Why does he not get a name upgrade? I mean its a small thing but never the less. Would you guys like to see him with a different title with this new release? What ever it be; slayer, warrior, champion, hero, Brute. or whatever.

What would you guys want him to be called. And as i see it i would guess its a very simple change for bliz so if this post gets some hype you never know.
Reply Quote
i think they should call him barbarian.
Reply Quote
Barbarian is a classic... in all games.
Reply Quote
Once you go barbarian you can't go back. But damn the females are more butch-lesbian than rosie o'donald
Reply Quote
They actually did state that he was originally called something else (what that was is unknown, at least to me) but they ended up changing it back to Barbarian because of how similar gameplay wise he turned out to be, compared to the barb of D2.
Reply Quote
02/12/2012 12:05 PMPosted by blitzkrieg
They actually did state that he was originally called something else (what that was is unknown, at least to me) but they ended up changing it back to Barbarian because of how similar gameplay wise he turned out to be, compared to the barb of D2.

Oh ok. thanks great answer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]