Diablo® III

I am looking forward to your promise since...

I am looking forward to your promise since... SK was a p*ssy.

I have memories of D1 that I played many years ago. My first character was a rogue. I played single player to start with and went about fighting stuff. When I came across SK for the first time ever, he 2 hit me. The only way i beat him (I was a big noob back then) was find a room to hide into with a cage door and fire arrows from inside the room. Even Diablo himself, always killed me. The first time that I killed Diablo was because once Diablo kills a player he just keeps casting on the body, and my golem killed him after 7 painful minutes.

Fast forward to now, I played the beta and killed SK with every character straight up fighting him without backing. Given that, I am hoping that the promise Blizzard has made about the gaming making me cry, comes true. I want bosses that will give me nightmares. I want to quiver with fear and say prayers every time I come outside a boss room.
Reply Quote
Hey no sex jokes please.
Reply Quote
since you played a beta on normal, what was you expecting? The SK fist to punch you in the face to disrupt you hitting your mouse?!? Now when we get to Inferno, I believe getting hit in the face will sound like a nice breather.
Edited by Dolomaticus on 2/12/2012 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/12/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Default
since you played a beta on normal, what was you expecting? The SK fist to punch you in the face to disrupt you hitting your mouse?!? Now when we get to Inferno, I believe getting hit in the face will sound like a nice breather.

Yes, in fact. Blizzard should have added a Psycho Mantis style boss fight to cockblock the player from progressing.

But in the PC version Psycho Mantis was broken and a total pushover.

SIGN OF CONSOLE RELEASE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]