Diablo® III

Beta Key Giveaways - Updated 3/12

(Locked)

85 Human Warrior
Why wouldn't you just send another wave of beta keys to people who pay for your other games with a monthly subscription? *WINK* *WINK* If you catch my drift.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have the annual pass, been registered for BETA key since they came out with it, Played Blizzard games since StarCraft came out; and still no BETA key lol I'm going insane
I'm super excited! I just won a key from D3DB!
85 Draenei Shaman
I too, won a key from D3DB :D
Thanks for the beta key giveaway's Blizzard -- I'm really hoping to get one this time around =D!

Also, you gave 450 keys to my favorite gaming newscast (Force Strategy Gaming), so thanks for that as well ^.^!!

Good luck everyone, may we all get beta keys and a release date soon :3
Diablo incgamers has about 10x the traffic than all of those sites in the list put together.
I have to agree with the sentiments of several others here.

No Diablo.incgamers? Its with out a doubt the ONLY fan site my friends and I visit, and I have yet to find one that matches the quality or length of time being a diablo fan site.
Is this one of those you (Blizzard) say jump, and we (the community) say how high threads?

Guess thats what they call tough love.
Edited by ChromeOnRust on 2/16/2012 2:46 PM PST
Here is a hoop, jump through it and you maybe will get a treat!

Youss a good boy...
Edited by ChromeOnRust on 2/16/2012 3:01 PM PST
I too echo the desire for incgamers to be represented here, but I guess I understand Blizzard not being able to promote their site since it is kinda harsh towards blizzard's development process.

I wish there was a way for them to get along, because inc is probably the most popular non-official site for anything D-3 related, and Blizzard isn't exactly looking great snubbing them. Criticism or not, you can't have a site THAT dedicated to Diablo III not end up giving Blizzard SOME support, whether intentionally or not.
100 Undead Priest
You know what would be super cool!?

If you gave beta keys to the people who signed up for WoW's annual pass considering that they'll be getting the game anways. It'd be nice to get to try it out.

Just super sayin'. :)
02/16/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Bonefist
I believe everybody who signed up for the annual pass should get a beta key just for the fact that they already commited themselves for getting the game, not all the beta players are gonna get the game most likely, so they might as well reward those who are already set.

the most likely part made me laugh
85 Undead Warrior
good luck all i just signed up for like every offer here hahah.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/16/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Michalka
Why wouldn't you just send another wave of beta keys to people who pay for your other games with a monthly subscription? *WINK* *WINK* If you catch my drift.

Or for the people who already ended current wow content and have nothing more to do until MoP :x
And who lost lot of waves cuz is Brazilian ¬¬

:)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]