Diablo® III

Beta Key Giveaways - Updated 3/12

(Locked)

90 Undead Rogue
Be good if Incgamers was listed here. I don't visit any of those other sites. Guess I won't be joining any giveaways then.
- Reddit Diablo
View profile
So many ungrateful people. No one owes any of you anything.
cross my fingers and hopes i win
This seems bitter sweet to me.

I want a beta key, but this is starting to be a lot of hoops to jump through in order to get a 30 minute demo.

I mean, do you want me to sit and roll over the next time you release some keys.

A better option would be to not give these websites an over abundance of keys and you know, just send them out to your loyal fans through this awesome opt in system you created.

I refuse to put more effort into getting into a beta. If they don't send it through opt in, then i'm better off without it.

Besides between HOMM 6, KOM:Reckoning, UFC undisputed 3, along with a laundry list of other games coming out (ME: 3 to name one), I have got enough on my plate to satisfy my gaming needs.

Again, why wouldn't Blizzard just send these extra keys out to fans through the opt in system, instead of creating some tedious promotion.

"Hey fans, go to 40 different loosely affiliated websites to get something we could give you easier"!

Agreed. A multi-billion dollar company using third party sites as a way to get in? Seriously? I mean I'm sure they made some money off this, but I can honestly say putting a premade cinematic in some comercials would get a much larger following.

02/16/2012 06:45 PMPosted by theeighthark
Even though this smells of "beta keys for Blizzard's favourite Diablo 3 fan site owners and the site owners friends" It's still a nice thing Blizzard did.

Is it? Is it really? I've been playing ALL the Diablos since 1997 after I switched from Starcraft. Have I been to any of those sites more then once? No. True fans don't need em, and I'm sure as hell not about to join up and keep track of their contests for a very small chance I will get chosen. I'm going to do the stupid thing and keep my faith in Blizzard. Hoping they will stay true to themselves and give betas to opt-ins. (or annual passes/pre-orders)
85 Worgen Druid
A better option would be to not give these websites an over abundance of keys and you know, just send them out to your loyal fans through this awesome opt in system you created.

I refuse to put more effort into getting into a beta. If they don't send it through opt in, then i'm better off without it.

Again, why wouldn't Blizzard just send these extra keys out to fans through the opt in system, instead of creating some tedious promotion.

"Hey fans, go to 40 different loosely affiliated websites to get something we could give you easier"!

Agree. If they're trying to show support for the community, it seems more natural to reward those people who opted in on their site vs. third party fan sites.
I dont see Diablo.incgamers on the list? what gives?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I am expecting D3 to come out 2013. So, if it comes sooner, I will be happy!
diablo.incgamers.com

Blizz, this is one of your longest standing, most dedicated fansites. It's the only one i frequented ten years ago and the only one I still visit today.
Well I'm visiting every site that I can possibly win a beta key =/
85 Goblin Rogue
I agree!
I've signed up for most of these sites for a beta key so I'm hoping for 1! I really want one :(
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ehh i'd rather wait until the game comes out. No point in me wasting energy into something I won't win, but GL to those of you who enter.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]