Diablo® III

Beta Key Giveaways - Updated 3/12

(Locked)

Signed up for quite a few, maybe I will win :]
I'm gonna pass on the beta contests chances good luck to everyone else hope all of you are winners.
90 Undead Mage
I dont understand why keys would be given to these sites. So people who already have keys can sign up and win another 1. While the people who havent got one will most likely never win. Why not just give away through opt in.
85 Undead Rogue
Bashiok cleary enjoys watching his minions dance when he orders them to......

/Cry
/Dance
/Cry
/Dance
/Cry

You win Bashiok! I'm your dancing monkey
*Begins to dance
*Wipes tears away

Please sir, may I have a key?!?
incgamers plz
I am clicking away on d3db in hopes to get a key :)
sweet
85 Night Elf Warrior
/sigh

I created an account at Blizzplanet and I am unable to sign in to their website after making an account there. It was fine after I registered and I even made 2 posts but now when I try to log in it says my username and password does not exist even when trying for a password reset.

These contests on these various sites are headaches and I usually do not participate because of issues like this.
90 Tauren Druid
forcestrategygaming.com ask for name and email saying it will send a confirmation email which i am never getting? Am not eligiable for a key until confirm e-mail. Anyone know why this isnt working?
02/17/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Hellscow
forcestrategygaming.com ask for name and email saying it will send a confirmation email which i am never getting? Am not eligiable for a key until confirm e-mail. Anyone know why this isnt working?

They did have a bit of questions regarding that and they did address that even if you did not get an e-mail confirmation, the e-mail you gave them is still put into the pool so you still have a chance to win a key despite no confirmation.
3 Tauren Shaman
I would love a beta key plz.
Big thanks to Blizz and community for getting more beta keys out there for all the eager fans.
Good Luck to all, see you in sactuary I hope ! ;)
60 Tauren Hunter
So it appears that a limited beta has begun for Guild Wars 2. Somehow I won't be very surprised if we see GW2 go gold before D3. I imagine GW2 will be twice the game D3 aspires to be.
i already heard from friend that people are selling d3 beta access for real money, now this will make it worse :(
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5570309

This link is so true with all these beta key competitions.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]