Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
For when you have melee attracting most of the mobs~
1. Enter with Marked for death (Crimson, +30% dmg within 20 yards)
2. Chain Cluster arrow (Crimson, +350% at impact site)
3. If anything gets close, use Rain of Vengeance (Indigo, +300 dmg for 12 seconds) AND then Vault away (Golden, -65% disipline cost)
3a. But if nothing is threatening, use Preparation (Crimson, restores all hatred for 21 discipline) and keep unloading Cluster Arrow
4. If you dont have 21 disipline, and your low on hatred, use ebola shot (Crimson, +11 yards) to keep damage up and regenerate some hatred AND discipline
Note passive skilled geared towards discipline regeneration with crits.. you should get many crits with the crit modifiers and a focus on aoe damage.. add scoundral follower with atonomy and this build might just work out
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.