Diablo® III

Healing monk, fun or...?

85 Draenei Shaman
I'd just like to know if anyone has even bothered partying with a healer monk or if it's even worth doing at this point....?
Reply Quote
Useless, do you loose HP ? I never goes below 95% of HP and, never died (lie... i did 1 time, after a pc crash...)
Reply Quote
It will be nearly impossible to test how well a healing monk will work in the Beta because the content is too easy at this early stage of the game. I suspect that monks will be a great class to have in a group in later difficulties.
Reply Quote
"At this point" being the beta, where you can pretty much solo the content as a naked Wizard, isn't really a good test for a healer.

I really can't imagine a pure healer being that much fun, though. Hardcore is where Healing would matter most, but the blame you would get if you let someone die would be insane.
Reply Quote
Healing will be a huge key factor to the success of Inferno runs.

Either MoH with Indigo rune for shield or Breathe of Healing for direct healing that is spamable.

Either way you can be sure you will need to use healing in Inferno
Reply Quote
Every class has a way to heal themselves or another class, the Monk just has a lot more :)

If you decide to go the healing route, it will allow your team to focus their resources on more offensive abilities, which never hurts. I like this play style, it lets people i'm playing with be complete wrecking balls and feel unstoppable, and of course i'm responsible so :D
Reply Quote
Holding other players lives in your hands does provide some satisfaction when they dont die.

But if your in HC and you miss a heal and they die. Lol. Talk about Rage quit. I might just make a HC monk to spam heals then forget and leave after people die.

That would be mean and horrible but something inside of me is laughing. Might be my inner demon.

Or even better spec with:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#Xg!V!cY

and after everyone dies in HC, the Monk hops up and runs back to town. LOL So many people will be fired up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]