Diablo® III

Please put an Ashbringer in the game

You're already putting a Thunderfury in, so I'd really like it if a weapon that was unattainable in WoW (due to the lore) could make an appearance in D3 like the Thunderfury.

If not no biggy, but I just thought it'd be neat :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
All the legendaries from wow >.> :D

would be cool
Edited by Carnatic on 2/16/2012 3:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Warglaives please, PLEASEEEEEE
Reply Quote
Ohhhh and put in hydralisks instead of demons. Lets not mix WOW and D3. K thx.
Reply Quote
Who needs hydras when we're getting a secret zergling level?
Reply Quote
02/18/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Aemon
Who needs hydras when we're getting a secret zergling level?

Wrong. The secret level for D3 is Ponies and a Unicorn boss, sorry. It was data mined way back in September of last year. Do a Google search.
Reply Quote
no no no no the secret level is a zombie cow level so um yup
Reply Quote
I don't mind references to WoW in D2... there's been Hydralisks in WC3, a Diablo 1-related rumor as a cheat code in SC1. I'm pretty sure there are some more.

Don't worry. Considering Blizzard's profit-driven fanboy-ish obsession over WoW, I'm sure there will be PLENTY of WoW references to be had in Diablo 3.
Edited by Interrobang on 2/21/2012 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
69 Tauren Druid
Not to mention there was plenty of D2 references in WoW.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/9359
Reply Quote
THIS IS DIABLO!!!!!!!!

(scene of a barbarian kicking a disc priest into a well follows)
Reply Quote
Sword of A thousand Truths as a D3 items only would be funny WoW players would nerd rage so much over this.
Reply Quote
Can we please keep diablo reasonably diablo? its already at the point where i'm seriously considering not buying it after the pvp announcement. I've lost alot of faith in the development. Inb4 see you at release/other worthless fanboy comments
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
03/10/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Holochal
Can we please keep diablo reasonably diablo? its already at the point where i'm seriously considering not buying it after the pvp announcement. I've lost alot of faith in the development. Inb4 see you at release/other worthless fanboy comments

PVP will be delayed probably like a month or two... I'm not sure why everyone is freaking out. =/ You'll be having fun leveling at the start anyway. PVP will be the farthest thing on 99.999% of people's minds.

Not really. 99.999% of people aren't strictly PvErs in the Diablo community. Regardless, Blizz said they weren't going to put a huge emphasis on PvP, so basically it will be like the PvP of modern World of Warcraft. Unbalanced, overall unsatisfying, and in the long run completely irritating.

Good thing for Blizz is that both Diablo and WoW are like !@#$%^ and I keep coming back despite the fact I know it's just slowly going to make me more and more miserable until I shrivel up in to a ball.

Honestly, I'm fine with D3 having 0 PvP at all, as long as Blizz doesn't manage to destroy PvP even more with Mists.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
NO NO NO NO NO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]