Diablo® III

Runestone info

I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to post a thread about runestones. Technically they are an item, but if I'm in the wrong place I apologize.

Do we have any information about them? Is it going to be like D2 runes in slots where once they go in they can't come out? Or will they be salvagable? Just wondering what you guys thought or if there was any info out there about it, I would love to see it!
Reply Quote
The runes have changed so that you can fit one into each of your abilities. The runes are unlocked as you progress so they are now a modifier to whatever ability you happen to use.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#a

The skill calculator in the game guide will show you how each rune effects each different skill. Hope that helps.

Also. They won't be found on the ground. You just unlock them so they aren't really items any longer.
Edited by EllisDee on 3/5/2012 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]