Diablo® III

Date in Diablo timeline?

So looking at the Diablo timeline on this site:

1263 - Diablo 1
1264 - Diablo 2
1265 - Diablo 2 LoD

Anyone know or suspect a date of Diablo 3?
Some in-game content in the Beta makes me wonder...
Reply Quote
[spoiler alert]
Leah seems to be the love-child of the Dark Wanderer and Adria, so she was conceived after D1 and before D2. She is all grown up now, so add however old she is to the D2 date?
[/spoiler alert]
Reply Quote
Roughly 20 years later so sometime between 1280-90
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
It's 20 years after Tyrael destroyed the corrupted World Stone.
Reply Quote
Ok, so then ive got one question, Leah is born in between Diablo 1 & 2 then, and adria leaves and deckard cain assumes guardianship of leah then Adian, (now coming the dark wanderer) leaves tristram and its overrun with demons, and cain is put in a cage for diablo 2 chars to save, and then follows you through diablo 2 & LoD.

Where was the infant leah at the time of diablo 2?
Mother - gone
Father - gone (possibly adian)
Uncle Cain - Busy

Somewhere someone had to have taken care of her from when tristram was over run & cain caged, to the destruction of the world stone where cain goes back to tristram to be uncle cain
Edited by SpykeJuggalo on 2/26/2012 9:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ok, so then ive got one question, Leah is born in between Diablo 1 & 2 then, and adria leaves and deckard cain assumes guardianship of leah then Adian, (now coming the dark wanderer) leaves tristram and its overrun with demons, and cain is put in a cage for diablo 2 chars to save, and then follows you through diablo 2 & LoD.

Where was the infant leah at the time of diablo 2?
Mother - gone
Father - gone (possibly adian)
Uncle Cain - Busy

Somewhere someone had to have taken care of her from when tristram was over run & cain caged, to the destruction of the world stone where cain goes back to tristram to be uncle cain

One of the lore books in the Beta is by Gillian the bar maid. She describes how Adria is going to take her to Caldeum with her grandmother. I would guess that after Leah's birth, Adria left/disappeared, and Gillian took care of her until Cain came around.
Reply Quote
View profile
how could there be a year system?

This isn't even Earth. This is sanctuary which could be a totally different realm from ours. Someone explain this to me...
Reply Quote
Sanctuary is miraculously the same distance from their star as we are, so solar years are the same. Also a wizard helped i believe.
Reply Quote
02/26/2012 10:40 PMPosted by D3BETA
This isn't even Earth. This is sanctuary which could be a totally different realm from ours. Someone explain this to me...

LOL they are just so fking impatient that they have to start believing some random coincidences they make up. Pretty sad logic, but it works for some things, not blizz games.

Ok this is just getting stupid & off topic, There OBVIOUSLY is a sun, and it does go Night & day, so whos to say they didnt invent a calander, doesnt have to match ours, they can count days & label them into a year... thats bad logic to think ANY society wouldnt have a calander if they've got magic come on... AND then on that note Read the sin war books, and then read the timeline... its called years... and dates... lol

ANYWAYS back to the topic. thank you "default" i dont think ive found that lore book in game, that maybe my missing piece that is all Thanks again. END TOPIC
Reply Quote
In the Book of Cain, it mentions that Adria drops off her child with a handmaid named Gillian.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]