Diablo® III

Any one have extra beta key?

Getting minor surgery tomorrow, ill be outa work for about 2 weeks. been trying to get a beta key, if any one has a key they want to give away; it would be nice to have something to do for two weeks. Not much i can do other then watch tv and play games, i cant lift anything over 9 pounds and cant do any exercises for two weeks.

Thanks for reading, and sorry if this anoys anyone. Just last ditch effort to try and get beta key before im bored outa my mind for two weeks.
Reply Quote
If it were as easy as asking on the forums everyone would have one. Good luck with the surgery.
Reply Quote
Thanks man, and i relise theres a 99.999 percent chance i wont get one, but you never know. I got two free beta keys for path of exile when it first came out and i just went on forums and picked two random people and gave it to them. Kinda just hoping something like that will happen here.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Arfa
Thanks man, and i relise theres a 99.999 percent chance i wont get one, but you never know. I got two free beta keys for path of exile when it first came out and i just went on forums and picked two random people and gave it to them. Kinda just hoping something like that will happen here.

Ive looked at the POE forums too and they are a lot looser with their beta keys. The majority of those with beta access for d3 have their accounts flagged by blizzard and therefor no actual "key". Those who won in 3rd party giveaways probably don't have extras and it is against the Terms of Service to share your account.
Reply Quote
Haha at you thinking the beta would keep you entertained more than one day.
Reply Quote
View profile
Read a book bro

read the chronicles of narnia.
a jesus lion is pretty cool.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Cosmo
Read a book bro, I would suggest reading all 5 books of "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George RR Martin, you could watch the HBO series "A Game of Thrones" which covers the first book to see if you will like the books.

This might surely get this thread deleted but how accurate is the timeline with season 1 and the first book? If they stayed on the current trend would we be looking at 5 seasons?
Reply Quote
For the millionth time there is no beta keys. Its attached right to your account. Someone would have to give you there account.
Reply Quote
Not if he won a key from Facebook or from one of the numerous fan sites who have a ton of keys currently. There is a chance. Check the stickied post at the top of the forums for information on which sites have keys and how to get in on the action.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]