Diablo® III

Blizzards defanition of "Perfect"

90 Worgen Druid
I would just like to know why Blizzard is changing stuff in Diablo 3 when most of us think it is one of the best games we will have ever played. We know that you want Diablo 3 to be the best game of all time, but to make it the best game you dont need to change anything. IMO i think that Diablo 3 is as good as its going to get, and i dont know what you can do to make it any better. Let me know if you think different :) Thanks
Reply Quote
since when did blizzard say that anything they've made is perfect or designed to be?
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 03:44 PMPosted by Maximushealz
i dont know what you can do to make it any better

and thats your problem :)

let them do what they are doing
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
The prism of time will judge.

DII was pure awesome for its time in history. It was ahead of its time so to speak.

Nothing is perfect. DII had flaws....but as of today it is my favorite game of all time nothing else even comes close.
Reply Quote
stopped reading at "defanition" but still clicked on the thread.
Reply Quote
What the hell is a defanition?
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 04:14 PMPosted by BuckMurdock
What the hell is a defanition?
Reply Quote
Blizzard's defanition of "Perfect"

Not your spelling.
Reply Quote
I would just like to know why Blizzard is changing stuff in Diablo 3 when most of us think it is one of the best games we will have ever played.

You haven't played very many games have you. It's far from perfect. They still have lots of work to do. Would you rather they release it as it is, and then the game is dead inside of 3 months? Or would you rather they fixed the problems, worked out the issues, and took the time needed to make a better game the right way(not whats current in patch 13), so that when it did release it lasted for years?
Reply Quote
I'm not afraid of any changes they are making. I imagine that the final outcome will be outstanding.
Reply Quote
Yeah, why don't the release it with potential bugs that could cause people to exploit and get mass amounts of cash IRL.

/no

i'd rather wait for it to be fixed.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 03:46 PMPosted by D3BETA
Blizzard is like God. You don't question God.

Oh yes you do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]