Diablo® III

How to get 'Massive Blow' Achievement?

Kill 20 monsters in one hit...I can't think of how i'd get this. Can anybody tell me how they got theirs?
Reply Quote
At the pillars before the final fight with Leoric. Let the skellies spawn and cast the aoe eels spell. With WD of course.
Edited by D3BETA on 2/29/2012 2:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
Full Hatred and use Rapid Fire on a group to blow them down, maybe a Bola Shot in first to weaken them. If you do not stop Rapid Fire it counts as one skill.
Reply Quote
Any AOE attack and jar of souls
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help!
Reply Quote
You can also do it on Jar of Souls with an AOE. Dismiss any companions and kite around the room till there's a ton of Undead. Then you stand in the middle of the platform, wait to be surrounded, and cast a big aoe right under you.
Reply Quote
hehe, ive also been struggling with this.
Last time i tried templar owned them all XD
Getting rid of damage to attacker is also needed.
My DH 1 shots stuff like that :P
Reply Quote
As my Barb, in the narrow passages of the crypts, I just led a bunch of Undead down a hallway then turned around and HoA w/ Rolling Thunder rune.
Reply Quote
Punch your computer screen.
Reply Quote
You can also do it on the way to the cathedral if you round up some grotesques. trickier though. Aim is to let the grotesques blow things up for you.
Reply Quote
1. take a Wiz 13

2. Choose Wave of Force

3. Chek for random events (Jar of souls, the trapped coffin in Cathedral lvl 2 or 4 I think, or at the Royal crypts before SK)

4. Put yourself in the middle, wait for a MASSIVE bunch of minions then pull WoF.

5. Enjoy/Evil Laugh.

(this scenario is done in the Wizard video showing the Wizard :D)
Reply Quote
As Barbarian, a quick enough Frenzy combo counts as a single blow. In this way, I've gotten "single hits" that kill upwards of 60 monsters (from Jar of Souls).
Reply Quote
Just to the pillars with a wizz and wait until it's full of skellies. Than kick'em with frost nova followed by wave of force. That's the easiest way and you don't have to search for the Jar of Souls or something.
Reply Quote
In the Jondar fight, don't kill him or any enemies, immediately town portal. Wait 1 minute. Come back to like 40 skeletons. Get achieve with pretty much any big AOE.
Reply Quote
I did jar of souls with a lvl 7 sorc using Wave of Force, killed 35 in one blow NP
Reply Quote
witch doctor; jar of spiders, if you continually cast jar of spiders it counts as one attack.
its too good XD
Reply Quote
Okay, is this broken?
I have killed MANY monsters OVER 30. Just now I killed 32, and before on the shades, I have killed over 200!? enemies. I get the bonus experience, but don't have this achievement. Do I need to kill EXACTLY 30?
Reply Quote
Okay, is this broken?
I have killed MANY monsters OVER 30. Just now I killed 32, and before on the shades, I have killed over 200!? enemies. I get the bonus experience, but don't have this achievement. Do I need to kill EXACTLY 30?

i heard this is bugged right now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]