Diablo® III

I'm losing my mind!

Someone halp me cope without D3 beta!
Reply Quote
Can't help here, in the same boat..
Reply Quote
I'd let you try mine but it's linked to my bnet account, so sorry.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Work a lot, it's what I do, I put in 50+ hours a week, by the time I come home I'm exhausted and sleep, no time to think about Diablo 3 :P
Reply Quote
Plenty of games in the genre out there. Go play one.

Or a D2 mod. Lots of those too.
Reply Quote
I feel the same way and I'm in beta. trust me, the beta gets boring sooo fast. There is very little to see and do.
Reply Quote
Play SC2
Reply Quote
Best way to cope is to not read the forums. Until the recent contests came up i had stopped reading the forums because, like you, it was making me insane.
Reply Quote
There is no coping. I work 10 hour days. I have bought 6 games since the beta started. I have went back and played through D2 LOD again for who knows how many time. I drink. Heck even girls can't get the thought of it out of my head. There is nothing that satisfy's the want to play the beta. I know its only the beta and it only lasts an hour at the most. But i still thirst for the chance to play the beta. I know people say its boring after the 30th time but i want to do a 31st time. So in short there is nothing that will squelch the want to play the beta. I still thirst for it.
Reply Quote
It's rough and I think a lot of us can relate. All of the really, really hardcore fans would be more than willing to devote countless hours to repeating the same portion of A1 if it meant helping Blizzard acquire necessary information to improve upon game play. Many of us don't just see it as "Ohh shiny Beta" then get bored when we realize it's not a full length game. I think the trick to coping with not being able to participate and contribute is to just actively and positively communicate in the forums. Yes, we may not have keys or be able to give in-game experience input but we can still voice our thoughts on what ought to be in D3, what we enjoyed from D2 and what we didn't. By doing so, even if it doesn't seem like it, we're helping the Dev team tweak the game in favor of the player. Without feedback, it would be impossible for them to determine what the player really wants. So my advice is to be proactive on the forums and help keep optimism high, or by constructive criticism (key word, constructive; not just complaints). We're all anxious and tension is high because of it, but just keep a level head =)
Reply Quote
deep breaths.
Reply Quote
02/28/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Darkscythe
There is no coping. I work 10 hour days. I have bought 6 games since the beta started. I have went back and played through D2 LOD again for who knows how many time. I drink. Heck even girls can't get the thought of it out of my head. There is nothing that satisfy's the want to play the beta. I know its only the beta and it only lasts an hour at the most. But i still thirst for the chance to play the beta. I know people say its boring after the 30th time but i want to do a 31st time. So in short there is nothing that will squelch the want to play the beta. I still thirst for it.

I thoroughly enjoyed this
Reply Quote
I finally got a KEY! lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]