Diablo® III

Elemental Arrow

Why level 20 =(
I'm I the only one who hates Rapid Fire or found Chakram too random?
They totally should swap them, I feel like DH don't have any good ability but Elemental Arrow that allows you to kill a specific target that stand in the back spawning skeletons behind a pact of monsters, if there is 2-3 of them you just kill skeletons for ever till you finally reach that mob.
Reply Quote
Elemental arrow was my favorite AoE skill. I dislike Rapid Fire on 2h But I do like chakram because its not random you just have to know how to use it. Also you use to be able to get all 3 of these spells in beta patch 12. It doesn't matter really cause I think level 20 is still normal difficulty or act 1 Night mare.
Reply Quote
It sucks in a sense that they changed skills around.

The one thing i'm upset about is Shadow Power being level 30 and no longer increasing attack speed.

I wonder if there is a rune to do it? I'm interested to see what the runes do for certain skills now..
Reply Quote
It sucks in a sense that they changed skills around.

The one thing i'm upset about is Shadow Power being level 30 and no longer increasing attack speed.

I wonder if there is a rune to do it? I'm interested to see what the runes do for certain skills now..

Huh? What does shadow power do if not increase attack speed?
Reply Quote
20% damage returned as life for 3 seconds and it's given at level 30 now too :(
Reply Quote
DAMN..... cmon attack speed rune...... You are needed in my build to make me fling bolts faster then lightning!
Reply Quote
Why level 20 =(
I'm I the only one who hates Rapid Fire or found Chakram too random?
They totally should swap them, I feel like DH don't have any good ability but Elemental Arrow that allows you to kill a specific target that stand in the back spawning skeletons behind a pact of monsters, if there is 2-3 of them you just kill skeletons for ever till you finally reach that mob.

I also missed having it in beta. TBH I'm more looking forward to runed Impale over elemental arrow though, save some GCD, lol.

The spiral Chakram sounds kind of interesting, but most of the runes for it really do sound pretty random.

I really didn't like rapid fire, but that probably in large part because i hate the idea of standing still. I almost always prefer kiting to keep max range.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]