Diablo® III

Piercing Arrow looks like a Flying Turd

Seriously, the runed version of hungering arrow, "Piercing Arrow", looks like a Flying Turd.

In previous versions of the beta, the unruned Hungering Arrow had the same turd like projectile model, and the developers quickly changed it. Probably because it looked like a turd.
Now, both runes available have the original Turd projectile model, with different colors on it.
Piercing Arrow is Turd Colored.

I don't like shooting turds.

That's all i'm gonna say about that.
Reply Quote
At least it does good damage, but yea, I did try the different runes to see if it'd look different.

I'm just glad the Demon Hunter doesn't look all messed up like the WD, or ridiculously bulky like the Barb.

(yes I pick my characters and gear based on how they look, it's like that for every game, lol)
Reply Quote
I don't think that the WD looks messed up, and the cool part of the Barb is that it's all bulky and massive. It's all a mather of personal likes and dislikes.

Anyway, let's focus on the Flying Turds for now.
Reply Quote
I agree, it's a flying turd.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
[Bug] the arrow looks like a turd

working as intended
Reply Quote
No, it's fine as it is. Looks way cooler than the unruned version.
Reply Quote
Piercing arrow so OP, how scary is it to have a flying turd chase you around?!!?!
Reply Quote
Agreed. Hungering Arrow graphics need to be changed. At least change piercing arrow, because it indeed does look like a flying piece of turd :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
the hell do you guys eat?
Reply Quote
Nothing more terrifying than a flying turd chasing you around.... seriously nerf that
Reply Quote
ahahah flying turds lol, nooooooo you ruined the image that i have of my DH, i hate you XD.
Reply Quote
ridiciously bulky? he's a damn barbarian ofc he should be bulky,for god's sake.
Reply Quote
Since beta is up I logged in to check, and my piercing arrow both runed and unruned definitely look different and better then it did in patch 13 for me.

So either i'm lucky with a graphics bug in patch 14 and 15, or they actually changed the graphics.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]