Diablo® III

Diablo III will be awesome…

I have been reading some posts and it seemed to me that it’s mainly negative. Some people are complaining about this and that and they have not even fully played the game the way it was intended.

I personally think Diablo III will be awesome and will beat the expectations (at least for 95% of the players). I’m glad that they changed the UI the way they did now. Reason why, I don’t have time to play video games like I did in the past, and reality is that most people don’t now. Allocating stat points automatically is best anyways. Players will get to focus on killing monsters and getting better and better gear for their characters without worrying about making wrong decisions.

To the developers…

THANK YOU, and keep up the good work.

I look forward to play Diablo III.

Reply Quote
Some people are complaining about this and that and they have not even fully played the game the way it was intended.

I thought that there ware many 'ways' the game can be played, not just one 'way' that is 'intended'.

Many of the complaints on this board are not valid or justified, true, but your little attempt to lump all of the negative posters together into one group is childish.

Disliked.
Reply Quote
I look forward to playing it too. I think the decisions that they've made make Diablo way better and I can't wait to try it out myself.

The endless crying from the vocal minority on this forum is really annoying. 99.9% of the people who have spent even a little time on this forum are going to buy Diablo and play it until Diablo 4. End of story.
Reply Quote
Some people are complaining about this and that and they have not even fully played the game the way it was intended.

I thought that there ware many 'ways' the game can be played, not just one 'way' that is 'intended'.

Many of the complaints on this board are not valid or justified, true, but your little attempt to lump all of the negative posters together into one group is childish.

Disliked.

Pretty sure by "the way it was intended", the OP just means that the game is intended to be played in full, which we can't do at the moment, so no one is able to play the game as intended.

I'm very excited for this game to release. I started playing D2 again this weekend and I have to say I'm not too bummed about losing stat and skill points. I'm trying out a new build, and already I'm almost positive it won't work in Hell, but whatever. At least there will be more inferno viable builds in D3, or so they say.
Reply Quote

Pretty sure by "the way it was intended", the OP just means that the game is intended to be played in full, which we can't do at the moment, so no one is able to play the game as intended.

That s a silly straw man argument. People aren't complaining about the content, they are complaining about the game mechanics.

The skill and UI systems are known in their entirety. Blizzard even provides us with a handy skill calculator showing all the skills available in the game, you should check it out.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]