Diablo® III

In Blizzard we trust.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Dear Angry forum posters,

The Majority of us don't particularly care about your opinions, and how much you think the game is a failure. I know some of you occasionally post constructive criticism, and for that I thank you. For the rest of you who can't write a post without corrupting it with total negativity.. I sincerely hope that you don't buy this game, as I will much prefer playing with people who can enjoy it for what it is, not what they thought it should be.

Personally I've been playing Blizzard games for as long as I can remember, and I've enjoyed all of them completely. So if Blizzard tells me they're making another rad game, I'll gladly take their word on it.

Sincerely,

Faithful Blizzard Customer
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1 [COMBO3]
Edited by Irinatar on 2/27/2012 5:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
I used to trust in Blizzard but after seeing them pull some really braindead stuff (like the Exalted title fiasco in WoW, go look it up) I no longer have full confidence in their ability to know what gamers want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]