Diablo® III

Matt Ulman is whats missing in D3...

I couldn't put my finger on it but the intro left a very bad taste in my mouth when I booted up D3.

Way to many trumpets like a marching band or something.

I really hope you will keep the feel of some of the old tracks from Diablo and D2(the track in the den of evil comes to mind).

Honestly I dont know what happened to your music department when this guy left but he had a sound that was very distinctively blizzard.

I miss him. :(

Reply Quote
Agreed. The "epic" big band LOTR sound all these games lately are going after just doesn't fit Diablo. It should be moody, sinister, even a bit depressing or forlorn sounding.

The Den of Evil track is PERFECT example of great Diablo music.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We recorded approximately 90 minutes of Matt playing 12-string guitars for the Diablo III soundtrack.
Reply Quote
02/29/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Kaivax
We recorded approximately 90 minutes of Matt playing 12-string guitars for the Diablo III soundtrack.

Oh snap.
Reply Quote
02/29/2012 02:22 PMPosted by D3BETA
is the music in game?

Typically that's where a game's soundtrack ends up, yes.
Reply Quote

Aww yeah!
Reply Quote
Oh yes. oohhhhh yesssssssssssssssssss! oh boy. I soiled myself.
Reply Quote
12 strings?!

badass.
Reply Quote
I knew that he would say that we already have some music of Matt XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]