Diablo® III

Passive spirit regen

It would be nice to have at least a little passive spirit regen. It feels very unbalanced the way you need to regen with fist of thunder when the other moves cost so much spirit. Guardians path is a nice concept, but it still feels like you're forced to use FoT 90% of the time.
Reply Quote
I believe passive spirit regen is an item stat. I've gotten a few items with ~.5 spirit/sec so far in the beta. I assume this number will increase with level.
Reply Quote
it is an item stat, also later on there is a passive that gives you 2 spirit per second while a mantra is active. Plus, while it's not in the beta, most of the combo skills have a skill rune to increase the spirit generated by it, i'm personally stoked to get the exploding palm version. I can completely understand the frustration now, but i think later on it will be less problematic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]