Diablo® III

Channeling spells lag issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWwvOeqobsk&context=C38ebc58ADOEgsToPDskKlrpYse5jAZiVrzi-U_NB6

Channeling spells will be ruined for pvp if they dont fix this (dont start with the ''diablo 3 is not meant to be a pvp game'' these spells could also be ruined for Inferno since monsters wont stand still like the other difficulties), unless its a problem on my side or the channeling spell speed is increased with attack speed. As you can see on this video, the spell dont follow the mouse cursor, at all. Its okay for pvm since monsters dont move that much but will be annoying as hell in pvp or even in inferno. The problem is not how fast the character can turn around because he turn around as fast as the mouse but with a 1second delay. Imagine trying to hit a barb that leap, sprint, charge with a channeling spell like that...

Please watch the video before posting.
Edited by D3BETA on 2/26/2012 7:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
That isn't lag. The spell is finishing its current cast before it moves onto the next one (w/ Electrocute) and with Ray of Frost you simply are moving your mouse too fast and the character doesn't spin that fast.
Reply Quote
02/26/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Parks
That isn't lag. The spell is finishing its current cast before it moves onto the next one (w/ Electrocute) and with Ray of Frost you simply are moving your mouse too fast and the character doesn't spin that fast.

no, the character spin at the same speed of my mouse cursor, but late..
and for the electrocute, your right but not entirely, if you look close, sometimes it hit twice at the same place where my mouse cursor is no longer there.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Try stacking increased cast speed or whatever the equivalent is and see if it catches up wuicker.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]