Diablo® III

Question about WD pets

85 Goblin Warlock
Does anyone know if Wd pets cant still be empowered by the WD spells? In one of the first videos (maybe even the first) they showed the WD casting locust swarm on his own zombie dog and that gave the dog poison dmg or something. I really liked that personally. All thought I haven't heard anything about that which leads me to believe this is no longer something that can be done.
Reply Quote
Nope, look at the runes for Zombie Dogs.

EDIT: Link for the lazy people.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/witch-doctor/active/summon-zombie-dogs
Edited by Darkdude on 2/26/2012 7:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/26/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Hotnheavy
Does anyone know if Wd pets cant still be empowered by the WD spells? In one of the first videos (maybe even the first) they showed the WD casting locust swarm on his own zombie dog and that gave the dog poison dmg or something. I really liked that personally. All thought I haven't heard anything about that which leads me to believe this is no longer something that can be done.

yea i liked that too...

but its gone ... now we have the rune system to change them
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]