Diablo® III

I just realized something...

I want the collectors edition so bad... The problem is I have no idea where to get it and I might not be able to afford it. :(

I seen Wallmart has preorders for Diablo 3 but not the Collectors Edition, Why?

Question: How can I get a Diablo 3 Collectors Edition?
Answer: I probably won't be able to unless I can order one from Blizzard and who knows how much that is going to cost...

I am willing to do anything (Within reason) to get one. I really hate being poor. :(

When/if I get a copy of Diablo 3 I am going to make a playlist on my youtube channel and I will call it "Diablo 3: 1-60" :)

I cannot wait for the awesomeness that is Diablo 3! "Woot!"

You know what else is awesome? The customer service for Blizzard has been excellent. They haven't taken more than 2 hours to reply to anything you ask them, literally anything!
I hope it stays this way forever :)

Wish me luck! I am going to need it to pull off a purchase out of my budget.

I hope to see you at at launch! Especially the Dev team and community managers.

How awesome would that be to be slaying demons and monsters with Bashiok, Lylirra, Nethaera, and all the others? I hope someday I will meet you guys in game!

I guess I am getting way off topic... It's because I am way to excited for this game and my mind is flooding with so many thoughts :D

Well I will stop typing a wall of text so everyone will actually read it, haha

See you at launch! hopefully!!
Edited by D3BETA on 2/26/2012 8:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Buy a year of WoW, and upgrade it to CE...you also get 4 more free months of WoW for this. Yes, it does cost you $180 in WoW Subs. 40$ to upgrade to collectors -60$ for the 4 free months refunded. Puts you at $160 for the CE. One top of this, if you play WoW, or have wanted to try it out you can play for the next year(Including being in the MoP Beta when it is released).
Reply Quote
pandas...
Reply Quote
02/26/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Jaale
Buy a year of WoW, and upgrade it to CE...you also get 4 more free months of WoW for this. Yes, it does cost you $180 in WoW Subs. 40$ to upgrade to collectors -60$ for the 4 free months refunded. Puts you at $160 for the CE. One top of this, if you play WoW, or have wanted to try it out you can play for the next year(Including being in the MoP Beta when it is released).

Don't get how this makes sense. If he's poor why would he want to play $160 to get the CE when it'll most likely cost $100? He doesn't seem to have any interest in playing WoW.

Even if he gets the annual pass, he'll still have to go get a physical copy of the CE to upgrade the account. So he's still in no better condition if he gets the annual subscription.

To answer the OP.. looks like it'll cost $100 and you can preorder it currently through Amazon, Gamestop, Bestbuy ... if you are in the USA.
Edited by MerLock on 2/26/2012 9:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Many places are out of CEs already, at least from what I was told. My friend tried to order the CE at Gamestop the other day and they said it was sold out.

The Annual Pass offers an upgrade to CE, with 4 months of free WoW on top of it.

Walmart will allow you to pre-order but when you stand in line at their midnight release you will have the option to upgrade to a CE if there are any left. Same way they were for WoW releases. They allowed pre-orders and had a certain amount of CE's available. If you didn't want the CE then you just show them your pre-order and take a regular game. If you want the CE you pay the extra and get a CE.
Reply Quote

Don't get how this makes sense. If he's poor why would he want to play $160 to get the CE when it'll most likely cost $100? He doesn't seem to have any interest in playing WoW.

Even if he gets the annual pass, he'll still have to go get a physical copy of the CE to upgrade the account. So he's still in no better condition if he gets the annual subscription.

To answer the OP.. looks like it'll cost $100 and you can preorder it currently through Amazon, Gamestop, Bestbuy ... if you are in the USA.

Canada :S
Reply Quote
02/26/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Jaale
The Annual Pass offers an upgrade to CE, with 4 months of free WoW on top of it.

I could be wrong on this but from what I read... you can upgrade to CE if you buy the physical copy of the CE and enter in the code to upgrade it.

It doesn't make sense for a digital upgrade as the purchaser would lose out on the physical stuff that come with the CE.. like the USB, Skull , art book etc.

Reply Quote
Yeah, from the forums seems a lot of places are out in Canada. Last I heard it was available from a shop called future shop or something.. but not sure what that is.

They still have it on US amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Collectors-Pc/dp/B0050SZC5U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330321438&sr=8-1
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Hmm, I guess maybe I was wrong? A friend of mine that purchased the annual pass said that he upgraded to the CE. That is where I was pulling that information from. I haven't played WoW myself in years so I didn't even look into it. I have had my CE purchased since August at GameStop.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
If you have the annual pass and buy the CE (through another company: GameStop, Amazon, etc) you just add the CE game code to your b.net account and they credit you 4 months of the annual pass. I pre-ordered a CE from GameStop myself. Estimated $100 ($99.99 but let's be real), that could change which is why they don't actually charge you for it till it ships or you pick it up. Lastly, 100$ is the most likely price, as that's usually the CE price for games these days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]