Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I usually loathe topics like this but I could barely believe this quote, straight from Jay's Twitter:
"The Mayans weren't counting down to the end of the world, they were counting down to the release of Diablo III. :)"
For those unaware, if we were to take this literally, that would make the release date 12/21/2012. Could this be true, or is Jay just making a funny comment about the Mayans prophesying the coming of the game?
Geez. I sure HOPE it's a joke. Not trying to stir up a hornet's nest or anything, but it just seemed like a pretty straight forward statement. Hopefully, I'm making something out of nothing like your average, info starved Blizz fan(atic). :)
Edited by Magnus on 2/27/2012 12:19 AM PST
You pretty much said it there.
Something out of nothing.
Why are you trying so hard to push your beliefs on us?because they said they are pushing for release, no more big changes, sticking to everything as it is on the latest internal build except for bug fixes.
Use some logic. It's not going to take until December to be released.
1) Jay knows that with him throwing this out, forums will go ape-sh**.
2) Which puts the whole community in (pseudo) uproar, fixated on an end of the year release.
3) Which makes it all the more pleasing when the official release date is loooooong before December of this year (conference call said Q2 target).
4) Bash has said an inordinate amount these last couple days on why the decisions they've made on customization make sense. Seems to be kind of a primer before all of us (not in the beta) get our grubby little hands on it.
5) All of it seems pretty positive.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.