Diablo® III

Hardcore limitation, why ?

I agree with this argument, actually. I fully understand why someone would want to play through the first time on HC and have that thrill of the unknown.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
02/27/2012 01:24 PMPosted by D3BETA
The possibility exists yes I am aware of that, and that makes it more exciting. What do you people not UNDERSTAND about this? Further more, why do you care so much about a feature you won't use, to try and some how make sure nobody else can?

I am absolutely going to play, if you check my post at #22.

It seems like we're just running around in circles, though.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
1st of all to start a hard core character you only need to beat normal mode once and the ability to start all the hard core chars you want is unlocked. Its not 1 HC char every time you beat a norm mode.... thats just retarded.... 2nd although I would like the option to play HC from the start, someone had a very valid point... I would hate for the game to have some glitch that hasnt been worked out yet that causes me to lost hours or days of work... lets face it, I dont think blizz has the best record for game launches, They are ok... but have yet to put out a game that was flawless... For that matter I dont think any company has....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]