Diablo® III

Challenge Accepted

I was thinking about it this morning, and I don't know about you guys, but I take the "you will die, we promise" thread as a challenge.

I will play through the game Normal-Inferno the first time WITHOUT DYING. I'm a hardcore d2 hardcore fan. Only time I've ever died is from TPPK, and once on Hell Hephisto who was extra strong with might and LE.

I will do this. Challenge Accepted
Edited by D3BETA on 2/27/2012 7:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
Keep us updated on your progress. I bet you die at least a dozen times.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 07:48 AMPosted by Simco
Keep us updated on your progress. I bet you die at least a dozen times.

Well shall see. I will post my progress once each day when the game comes out :)
Reply Quote
Cool story bro
Reply Quote
Just curious, but why would you not simply play through Normal (presumably without dying) and then start a Hardcore character?
Reply Quote
I bet you'll have to farm items for days or longer before inferno!
Reply Quote
Which char did you have a wizard or archer seems easy.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 07:45 AMPosted by D3BETA
I'm a hardcore d2 hardcore fan

You. Are. My. Hero.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Bloodspawn
I bet you'll have to farm items for days or longer before inferno!

i love people like you who are deluded about how hard inferno will be.
Reply Quote
It's against the forum rules to post a thread title in all caps.
Reply Quote
You're going to have to live stream all of your progress or no one will believe you if you do it.
Reply Quote
i do not believe you OP
Reply Quote
You better start a live-stream and a whole daily-show around this challenge and your progress! :)
Edited by D3BETA on 2/27/2012 8:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
Actually, depending on how detailed the stats on your public profile page are, you may be able to prove it with the HC Inferno acheivement and a # of overall deaths stat.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Gigan
You're going to have to live stream all of your progress or no one will believe you if you do it.

If the stats are detailed enough to show deaths, I will do my first char play-through(SC char). If they are not, I will do a Sc char through normal, then start the HC.

It would be neat to stream it. I'll have to check on how to do that.

Also, I will probably do a DH. The WD seems safest with minions and the fact that the WD is quite powerful, but I think the DH will have better escape in "OH CRAP" situations so I can bail. And DH can rain death from the edge of the screen quite well. Pull packs old-school :)
Edited by D3BETA on 2/27/2012 12:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
You are so awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]