Diablo® III

Challenge Accepted

02/27/2012 12:06 PMPosted by KilgoreTrout
You are so awesome.

I try :)
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 09:25 AMPosted by D3BETA

i love people like you who are deluded about how hard inferno will be.

All the content scaled to lvl cap? Yeah, it will be harder then anything D2 offered.

No immunities and easily swappable skills? I don't think it will be.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Bloodspawn
I bet you'll have to farm items for days or longer before inferno!

Doubt it.

Based on Blizzard's idea on "difficult" in their past games as well as their talk during Blizzcon, I've got to say I doubt inferno will really be that difficult.

Only time I felt like there was an actual challenge in a Blizzard game was back in WoW to get Gladiator, and that's because its PvP content. PvE content, even in a world top 100 guild was just about people making silly mistakes. Diablo lets you play solo, which means any silly mistakes would be from yourself, things you can fix easily.

More recently StarCraft brutal (hardest of 4 setting for campaign) turned out as quite a joke.

Leveling may take time depending on how much of a grind it'll be. However, I'm pretty sure people will be able to do inferno as soon as they hit lv 60.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 09:25 AMPosted by D3BETA
All the content scaled to lvl cap? Yeah, it will be harder then anything D2 offered.

Monsters in Diablo 2 hell were in the 80's and could be killed by level 60's. Unless that one level in Diablo 3 equals twenty levels, in stats and skills, it will be possible to kill them at level cap.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Urasim

Monsters in Diablo 2 hell were in the 80's and could be killed by level 60's. Unless that one level in Diablo 3 equals twenty levels, in stats and skills, it will be possible to kill them at level cap.

Those ppl in the 60's weren't killing Hell difficulty stuff legitly(only stuff you found, because most everything was duped in one form or another). If you played Single Player, you'd find out just how hard it is.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 03:41 PMPosted by JohnnyRico
lol this guy is gonna die like 20 times and say he didnt

Bah, did you not read? If there are detailed stats that show char deaths, I will take a screenshot every day and post it in a forum thread.

If there are not, I will get a HC character, and post his stats every day. Either way everyone will know when I die. Or if I make it through inferno w/out dying.
Reply Quote
once you die, you lose the challenge
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Druid

No immunities and easily swappable skills? I don't think it will be.

lol I think it will be. In D2 can outlevel everything. Not possible in inferno. As for swapping skills being beneficial... no one really knows that just like no one knows what kind of challenge inferno will present.
Reply Quote
There at first i thought you was saying challenge accepted on whether you will die "literly" was gonna say same here
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Druid
02/27/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Urasim

Monsters in Diablo 2 hell were in the 80's and could be killed by level 60's After the Expansion. Unless that one level in Diablo 3 equals twenty levels, in stats and skills, it will be possible to kill them at level cap.

FTFY
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 05:12 PMPosted by D3BETA
Bah, did you not read? If there are detailed stats that show char deaths, I will take a screenshot every day and post it in a forum thread.

Hope there's achievements for beating inferno without dieing :P
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 05:12 PMPosted by koondad
once you die, you lose the challenge

Of course, but that's why it's called a challenge :)
Reply Quote
I had planned to do HC (if possible) from the get-go as a melee wizard. Things aren't looking too good for that with the way skills are now set, but I would like you cheer you on through your quest of immortality. I will be doing the same.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 05:07 PMPosted by D3BETA
Those ppl in the 60's weren't killing Hell difficulty stuff legitly(only stuff you found, because most everything was duped in one form or another). If you played Single Player, you'd find out just how hard it is.

Not everyone cheated. I NEVER cheated in diablo 2, and I did killed everything in hell while I was in my 60's.

After the Expansion.

No... The original diablo 2.

Just because you people have a hard time playing a game doesn't mean we are all inept.

I will also accept this challenge AND stream it.
Edited by Urasim on 2/28/2012 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
No... The original diablo

Well, beating hell legitly at level 60 in original D2 is way different then level 60 in the expansion. I can believe beating hell at level 60 in the original.

In Expansion, I dont' think so.

What do you guys think, DH or Baba for my challenge? I'm actually starting to sway towards Baba :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]