Diablo® III

What class will be your "main"?

My first class changes every time I open this site, and I've came up with at least 4 builds for each class that I am excited to trying.
Reply Quote
big bad-!@# Barbarian son!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Red mage.
Reply Quote
DH for sure
Reply Quote
either wiz or WD, most likely wiz, then I'll play both WD and barb
Reply Quote
Barb first, then possibly Demon Hunter. I think I will play all the classes in some form. But Barb is definitely first.
Reply Quote
I was thinking of Monk before playing beta - now that i have played, i have chosen Barbarian!
Reply Quote
I like both the WD and Barbarian. Favoring the Barb atm but that could change. lol
Reply Quote
Can we please have a poll for this?
I will start either monk or DH
Reply Quote
Critical Hit Demon Hunter: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#acdQhk!bTe!cYbZZZ
Reply Quote
Most likely Demon Hunter, with a slight possibility of Monk.

-----

Barb: Looks too bulky
WD: Looks like some sort of drug dealer, doesn't even stand up strait
Wizard: Don't like how she speaks. The guy one looks a bit strange.

So basically I have DH or Monk. Between the 2, I think DH will be easier to solo Inferno.

What?? I think the female Wizard has an extremely cute voice :)

The male definitely is not my cup of tea though...I play as the female just because I like her better (in beta and in general), and it brings back D2 Sorc nostalgia.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]