Diablo® III

Skill rune runes?

I know that the skill rune system gives everyone the abillity to choose a build, my question is- Is there a system the applies to the skill runes to make them unique such as the D2 rune system?
Reply Quote
Really? did you read the post? I asked could there be a system like the D2 one on top of the skill rune system. I know the difference, Geeeee.....
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You get Crafting with the Blacksmith in D3
Reply Quote
Im saying "LIKE" that system "NOT" the same system just like the rune stones they were like the D2 runes but not the same. Im saying as well as the training and crafting something that makes your build unique. Read the post, im sick of these people coming on and saying No this is wrong.

Shut up. This is a suggestion not a final game addition. And if its so wrong what makes building a character that is unique to you so wrong? Also what makes the rune system in D2 so wrong? It was apart of the game you had to deal with it just like anything in diablo 3 that is "coming in the near future".

I didnt realise there were so many game designers on the forums who have the final say on a game they have absolutely no connection to the making of the game at all.
Edited by FortimiD on 2/28/2012 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]