Diablo® III

How chat should look.

Im ok to make it bigger but PLEASE, do not put this crappy d2 look. IE: No avatar.

So basicly. Make it half the size of the screen. But do not add anything else. It a chat, it should be only that.

Achivement,stats already have they own place. They is no point to pollute the chat with that..

Do it blizzzzzz!
Im ok to make it bigger but PLEASE, do not put this crappy d2 look. IE: No avatar.

So basicly. Make it half the size of the screen. But do not add anything else. It a chat, it should be only that.

Achivement,stats already have they own place. They is no point to pollute the chat with that..

but currently there is no place to go in search of people to look at gear and people to look up on the armory...

besides, how does it polute?
I agree nothing to delay the game but yes thats just what I think screams diablo in everyway, if people complain or disagree about that....then they should show a better example because thats perfect in mind.
90 Undead Death Knight

but currently there is no place to go in search of people to look at gear and people to look up on the armory...

im sure there will eventually be some kind of armory for D3. they have all the systems in place already for wow and Sc2.
Edited by Zoidsknight on 2/20/2012 8:59 PM PST
Nice, +1
somthing like this is a must this is where you hang' and look at other players
the current system of bring up another players avatar from chate is pain in buttox
I'd rather not have a 1990's style chat taking up 80% of my screen.

Thanks.

im sure there will eventually be some kind of armory for D3. they have all the systems in place already for wow and Sc2.

there will be, but the players themselves will be largely invisible to the populace without something like the characters showing like in OP
I like the features but feels it's too cluttered. Think the character selection screen should be two different screens, instead of trying to put everything on one page.
Much better. Big chat screen, player icons, great job.
90 Orc Death Knight
All credit goes to OneTwoSC on diablofans.com forums
This is seriously Legit. In that bottom right corner they should put the Party members...looks like the perfect spot for 4 avatars IMO
Agreed! That looks awesome. Still had the d2 feeling to it.
02/20/2012 09:13 PMPosted by DarkGollumQC
No.

Yes.
1 Human Warrior
That gfg.. do this blizz!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]