Diablo® III

How chat should look.

bump

'We look to Diablo’s legacy and the passionate player community for inspiration"
look familar bliz....

Congrats RWITZ you got my thumbs up on this and everyone else that is for this.

Also to note for blizzard.

All you had to do was upgrade the graphics,monsters, etc etc which you have already done and bring from D2 was the chat rooms maybe give them some kind of new look but keep the operations the same way and also bring the stats and skill tree system from D2 with your new rune system from patch 12 not 13 because patch 13 is very awful. You people at blizzard really need to consider this persons idea and at least give it a try.
++ up it goes. Very cool
02/20/2012 08:37 PMPosted by RoflStomped
Like and post some thing if you want to get this noticed
7 Night Elf Druid
This would be very nice but I doubt we'll see anything like it
omfg this is awesome
90 Worgen Death Knight
I'm with some other folks in that I'd prefer the character on the left with the chat on the right hand side, but my concern is how it would look on a 4:3 monitor
inb4 nothing happens
Looks great.
Great work OneTwoSC!

All you nitpickers should realize this is just something one person threw together in a few hours, of course it's not perfect, but it is the best example of what players want we have seen yet, so cut the guy a little slack ok?

Anyway, my contribution is that this screen should be what appears only after you click the "PUBLIC CHAT" button on the main screen. This should not be a default screen because it looks intimidating to new users and many people don't want to ever see public chat and they shouldn't have to. The current main screen should remain default and this screen should be optional.
Less is more. This is not less..
Omg!! It looks awesome!! This is definitely how Bnet should look like. +1
Edited by AvengerX on 2/21/2012 10:14 AM PST
yes.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]