Diablo® III

Looking for positive D3 players

I'm interested in starting a clan for release day with other positive D3 players. Diverse play styles welcome; casual or competitive, hardcore or softcore, doesn't really matter. Specifically people who show respect to each other and aren't vulgar.
Reply Quote
hey I'm already working on a logo! I'm in. I'm calling it Clan Cryton.
Reply Quote
Sounds good Shara, what are you planning to roll with as your main? I'm still debating dh or wiz.
Reply Quote
Im open to clan names and not necessarily looking to be the leader/founder just want to start something and get like players to join up.
Reply Quote
Yea I hear da summons if you're talkin about gouping.Monk
Edited by Landmine on 2/21/2012 6:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am in but depends on what type of guild system takes places on or after release date.
Reply Quote
I'm thinking at the end of a guild/clan name you put a certain number or letters in addition to the clan name to show its a positive/clean clan. Although those clan leaders would have to moderate there clans and remove players uninterested in this play style. That way people can join many different clans and not be restricted to one but get the same respectful gaming environment.
Edited by Emarosa on 2/21/2012 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
As far as I can tell Shara, Landmine, Roodrood, and Blizzard are in thus far, ace700 is on the fence. Anyone have any clan name ideas? Probably throw something like HS at the end of the name for Higher Standard or something.
Reply Quote
Where do i sign up. I really enjoy playing with a positive group of people who play with respect :) And my starting character would be Monk!
Edited by BlitzRapala on 2/21/2012 7:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
If we come up with a name, as soon as clan options are available I will make the clan and just join that. Depending on when clan options are available I suppose we may have to manually add each other, in that case just come back to this forum a few days before release and we can set up parties of 2-4.
Reply Quote
02/21/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Doom
What's it called...?

No name yet, accepting any suggestions.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
02/21/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Emarosa
What's it called...?

No name yet, accepting any suggestions.
You could call it "The Positives"
Reply Quote
02/21/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Cgore
You could call it "The Positives"

Lol, or the "cheer uppers" , don't want to sound too lame...
Reply Quote
I would certainly be interested. I would say I'm more the casual gamer type, but I do enjoy gaming with like-minded people. Thinking Demon Hunter for a starting class!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]