Diablo® III

Looking for positive D3 players

I plan on having a casual char and a more competitive one. Probably Wizard for casual, and Demon Hunter for hardcore.
Reply Quote
Already in a clan named Unlimited but I wish you the best of luck on your quest!!!

Maybe we can murder each other in the arena if you guys get rolling and they allow custom games! XD

Reply Quote
I am interested in a "Clan" but I prefer people that are up to chat on skype/teamspeak while playing D3 and have a good time.

I also prefer players of age 25+ =)

It would be also cool if Clan members would be D2 veterans, meaning they know their stuff etc.

I had for example multiple lvl 99 chars (1x Barb, multiple palas, multiple sorcs), I expect that Clan members had at least lvl 95+ chars which shows me they mean business when it comes to playing this game. =)

With the amount of people already expressing interest I don't think you will have a problem finding at least 3 people within the group that meet your play style. I personally am a D2 vet but a year off of 25 lol. In my experience age and maturity don't always match up though lol.
Edited by Emarosa on 2/21/2012 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
If we don't come up with a name, just call it <Emarosa>. We can jot this name down and then find you again if this thread dies. I assume they'll start a guild forum before launch, so you can revive our group again in there. Wow, posting with sincerity rocks. :)

Sounds good bro, I will do that in place of an epic chili demon slaying moniker for our clan.
Reply Quote
I'm kinda interested in the clan.
Edited by D3BETA on 2/21/2012 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
hey.. I'm 21 and don't scream into my mic...
Reply Quote
Count me in.
Reply Quote
02/21/2012 07:56 PMPosted by RedSky
I agree with you, and when I said 25+ I mean no kids that scream into mics, lets say 24+ ^^

Ya I hear you on that one, I also prefer to skype in the background, better co-ordination and better conversation. D3 uses very little internet so it won't cause lag issues on any decent connections.
Reply Quote
BSU, everyone is different, and likes/dislikes different things. This is intended to start a clan of people with a similar play style, in this case a positive gaming experience. I play games to relax and have fun, not to feel like I'm in a disrespectful environment. You can be as vulgar as you want and it doesn't bother me... in your own clan.
Edited by Emarosa on 2/21/2012 8:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Good day. I find this notion very splendid and would delightfully wish to partake in the festivities!

I suggest we call ourselves the Jolly Rogers. Wicked! (In a non-offensive tone)

Lol, whatever tone your using its pretty funny. Sarcasm is welcome.
Reply Quote
I am interested, where do I sign up?
Reply Quote
I'm a positive Patty and not a vulgar Victor. May I join? :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]